Ended Official BYC Valentine Puns Contest Series - Barred Rock My World Photo Contest

Pics
View attachment 2514896

This is little mozzarella! (I like to call her mozzy though) she is a very nice bird, although her and her sister don't really like to be picked up. She is a true forager at heart and loves to be let out every day!
(Entry 1)
View attachment 2514899
This is cheddar, Mozzarella's sister. (also foraging) small fun fact about Cheddar and Mozzy- they were the first of the chicks getting integrated who started to roost- and the first ones to get to the high roost too!

(Entry 2)

Cheddar and Mozzarella are such cute names! How do you tell them apart? Lol

20201117_120243.jpg

This is mrs.cluckles she is a very loud chicken in a good way! She loves to communicate with you and she even bocks like a rooster crowing in the morning. I absolutely love her! She is a mixed barred rock but she is a mysterious chicken, we don't know what she is mixed with. But she is one fluffy butt and she runs at you when you grab a shovel, she knows it's worm time!​
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

View attachment 2515104
This is mrs.cluckles she is a very loud chicken in a good way! She loves to communicate with you and she even bocks like a rooster crowing in the morning. I absolutely love her! She is a mixed barred rock but she is a mysterious chicken, we don't know what she is mixed with. But she is one fluffy butt and she runs at you when you grab a shovel, she knows it's worm time!​
[/QUOTE]
20210203_102850.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom