offshore fishing

I took the family camping a couple weeks ago. Im not a tent person so I rarely go camping. My kids asked to bring a couple of their friends who dont have dads so I did. One of the boys goes fishing with his mom on occassion but really loves to fish. So, I took the family to the lake and we fished. Caught about a dozen trout, and the one boy says to me Mr Moore, can you teach me how to clean a fish. Since I hate to clean fish, but Im the only one that will I said "SURE". So needless to say he cleaned all the fish and I didnt even have to get my hands dirty.

I took the family camping a couple weeks ago. Im not a tent person so I rarely go camping. My kids asked to bring a couple of their friends who dont have dads so I did. One of the boys goes fishing with his mom on occassion but really loves to fish. So, I took the family to the lake and we fished. Caught about a dozen trout, and the one boy says to me Mr Moore, can you teach me how to clean a fish. Since I hate to clean fish, but Im the only one that will I said "SURE". So needless to say he cleaned all the fish and I didnt even have to get my hands dirty.
You are lucky.

Went last weekend to St Simons. Our fine government decided there were enough snapper now that they could allow us a whole 3 days season haha... what a joke. We caught close 100 fish and the bite honestly was pretty off. They finally realized black sea bass weren't over fished and extended it this year as well. Bet we caught 50-60 of them, all monsters at that . 2-6 pounds! Over fished lol what a joke. Was a great day on the water though and a box stuffed with red snapper, bee liner, sea bass, amberjack, trigger, porgies, and some odds and ends... wish they would come to their sences and open these fisheries back up full time.

Went last weekend to St Simons. Our fine government decided there were enough snapper now that they could allow us a whole 3 days season haha... what a joke. We caught close 100 fish and the bite honestly was pretty off. They finally realized black sea bass weren't over fished and extended it this year as well. Bet we caught 50-60 of them, all monsters at that . 2-6 pounds! Over fished lol what a joke. Was a great day on the water though and a box stuffed with red snapper, bee liner, sea bass, amberjack, trigger, porgies, and some odds and ends... wish they would come to their sences and open these fisheries back up full time.
Sounds great, When can i pick up my fish nice and clean and wraped.

been doing excellent on trout and reds here.

The bull reds showed up early at St Simons this year, done caught a lot of those. Biggest so far was just shy of 50 pounds. Smallest was 40 inches....

trying to get up a group to head off shore. The king and cobia fall run should be wide open right now... Ready to go get some of that. A full boat limit of both in just a couple hours is nothing. then head to the bottom and finish the day off..

been doing excellent on trout and reds here.

The bull reds showed up early at St Simons this year, done caught a lot of those. Biggest so far was just shy of 50 pounds. Smallest was 40 inches....

trying to get up a group to head off shore. The king and cobia fall run should be wide open right now... Ready to go get some of that. A full boat limit of both in just a couple hours is nothing. then head to the bottom and finish the day off..
Let me know how ya'll do on the fishing trip.

Back
Top Bottom