OH NATIONAL 2012 ~ Are you going to be there?

Ok. The more I read the more interested I am in driving up on Saturday. Am I insane to be looking forward to a convention hall-size room full of chickens?

See everyone there! Thank you for the posting. This was great!
No you aren't insane. Where else can you go and everyone in the room understands the chicken thing
lau.gif

No you aren't insane. Where else can you go and everyone in the room understands the chicken thing
lau.gif
So true! I'm so looking forward to being able to OOOO AAHHHH and GASP with glee without someone rolling their eyes and shaking their heads...well, I hope not anyway....
gig.gif

I am looking for Silver Sebrights and MF D'Uccles....will any attendees be bringing sale birds with them? We just started into bantams and I am quite smitten with our "babies". So excited to be attending our first poultry show(on Sunday as I have to work on Saturday) and looking forward to seeing all the varietys on display
love.gif

Glad to know so many peeps will be showing!!!

I will be showing and selling some birds, I have 2 of the sale cages that were for rent :p

I will have 2 pair of SQ buff silkies for sale.
At least one pair SQ self-blue d'Uccles for sale
At least one pair, probably 2 of millies for sale, but they will be young. Still look nice, though.
I will have a SQ black d'Uccle hen for sale, and maybe a pullet.
Oops....I was so excited, I forgot to attach your quote. Will you be taking any more D'Uccles for sale to the Nationals?

I think you will have to look for Lori when you come down. I'm pretty sure she is coming in on Friday. We're going to be fighting over those, there d'Uccles
tongue2.gif
Are you coming to the show?

Oops....I was so excited, I forgot to attach your quote. Will you be taking any more D'Uccles for sale to the Nationals?
I have a pair of self-blue d'Uccles
1 POL black pullet (the hen went broody)
2 pairs of young millies
1 goldneck cockeral (will be in the show)
3 "splash" pullets that I believe will throw goldnecks if crossed to a mille fleur (since that's how I got the goldneck cockeral)
1 self-blue roo who has a faint bit of yellow in his hackles. Sweetest boy EVER, though.

I am sure there will be a lot of d'Uccles for sale, though!

Finally.....cooping in tonight, and all ready for tomorrow! Have we decided if we are going to have a BYC get together? We have done lunch in front of the building in years past, and it seems the weather will be just about perfect for it again. Say 1:00PM in front of the statue at the show hall?

I will try to pop over, but if I don't stop in and see my mother, she won't let me have Thanksgiving with them, just joking. Maybe I will stop in and see her today. I'm still not ready. Close.
Michele

Back
Top Bottom