OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hello, new to ohio and chickens! Just moved from city life in michigan to country life in ohio. Fremont ohio in sandusky county so info on both would be greatly appreciated :)

I'm in Frazeysburg! It's close to Zanesville and Newark! Yay friends!

Hello and welcome
1f64b.png
1f64b.png
1f64b.png
1f64b.png
1f64b.png
1f64b.png

It's ok.
1f609.png
My husband is the same way, no more breeds. He cut me off at 4 different kinds. Lol

Don't feel bad, I am cut off on coop builds for now..Only have 3 years to wait until my apprenticeship is over. No limit on breeds for me though. 9 different breeds now with the tenth in the incubator. Must have more!

We've got 1 polish roo, 2 GLW, 2 Dominque, 2 BAs, 3 EE (two ended up as roosters) and now 3 mixed babies. I guess he thinks we are good?
hu.gif

Maybe it would be okay if they seemed to like him. The Polish tries to act tough and attack him when he goes in the pen. The roo keeps his distance around me. Do roosters generally not like men?

Last edited:
NE Ohio (Lake County- opposite end of the earth from you Daytoners)! No chickens yet. Prepping this year for pullets in spring.

Do you have some birds listed on CL? I saw some beautiful ones in Chardon. :)

Hope yall dont mind a WVian joining in. I'm about 10 miles from the border. :frow

Not me. LOL I drove 2 1/2 hours to get new kids! (Thanks again teal29080) I'm wondering who around had birds for sale. I have such a hard time finding other chicken keepers close to home.

Back
Top Bottom