OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

hey neighbor! I'm in between seaman and peebles!

Hello neighbor! What breeds do you have? I just got chickens in July so I'm a newbie.
Swedish flower hens, svart hona(Swedish black hen) baby an English Orpington in many colors, ohiki, Isabel leghorns, brown leghorns, Ancona ducks, snowy call ducks, Easter eggers (working on creating sex link chocolate Easter eggers) got generation 1 on the ground and about laying now. I've been aiding chickens a since 2010 and ducks since 2011

Last edited:
Swedish flower hens, svart Gina(Swedish black hen) baby an English Orpington in many colors, ohiki, Isabel leghorns, brown leghorns, Ancona ducks, snowy call ducks, Easter eggers (working on creating sex link chocolate Easter eggers) got generation 1 on the ground and about laying now. I've been aiding chickens a since 2010 and ducks since 2011

You have a nice variety, I was thinking of adding a coop in the spring and getting a few Easter eggers for color.

You have a nice variety, I was thinking of adding a coop in the spring and getting a few Easter eggers for color.
that was supposed to be svart hona, auto correct got me :gig

What started out as a small hobby here turned into a full breeding business. But I do love it all.

What breeds do you currently have?

Last edited:
that was supposed to be svart hona, auto correct got me :gig

What started out as a small hobby here turned into a full breeding business. But I do love it all.

What breeds do you currently have?

Autocorrect gets me all the time
1f602.png
I have 6 ladies and a handsome boy. I have 1 Buff Orp, 2 Australorps, 2 Barred rocks, and a black sex link. My boy is an Andalusian.

Back
Top Bottom