OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

It's been a sad morning. I did eggtopsies on the one bantam egg that didn't hatch and the 3 duck eggs that the stupid styrobator killed. I'll use it as a "fluffer/brooder", else I'd just trash it. I've lost so many before hatch, it usually doesn't affect me now, but I'll admit I cried over this bunch.
Hidden for those who don't care to see dead babies.

But then I checked the Brinsea and saw these mostly-fluffed little balls of downy cuteness, and they'd be enough to make even Grumpy Cat smile.

(Silkie)

(EE x buff Brahma ((or EE x silkie --time will tell)))

And we do have leg feathers! I just couldn't see until he fluffed. All brown, leg feathers, and a bit of a muff. :love

:love :weee :love

I have DH at TSC right now looking for extra chicks/siblings to help keep these two warm in the brooder. :yesss:

Last edited:
It's been a sad morning. I did eggtopsies on the one bantam egg that didn't hatch and the 3 duck eggs that the stupid styrobator killed. I'll use it as a "fluffer/brooder", else I'd just trash it. I've lost so many before hatch, it usually doesn't affect me now, but I'll admit I cried over this bunch.

But then I checked the Brinsea and saw these mostly-fluffed little balls of downy cuteness, and they'd be enough to make even Grumpy Cat smile.

(Silkie)

And we do have leg feathers! I just couldn't see until he fluffed. All brown, leg feathers, and a bit of a muff.
love.gif

love.gif
wee.gif
love.gif

I have DH at TSC right now looking for extra chicks/siblings to help keep these two warm in the brooder.
yesss.gif

So sorry about your other babies!
hugs.gif
But look at the ones who made it!!! Adorable! And more tsc babies!! I have chick envy!!
love.gif

(Silkie)

And we do have leg feathers! I just couldn't see until he fluffed. All brown, leg feathers, and a bit of a muff. :love

:love :weee :love

I have DH at TSC right now looking for extra chicks/siblings to help keep these two warm in the brooder. :yesss:
awww look at the chicks! I just hatched 6ccl. Unfortunately it's 5 boys and one girl. Uhg

So excited that i got some quails to hatch from shipped eggs! Thanks to Shay baby! I did have 8 but a yellow/white one ran away while I was at work and them things are fast!

This thing is ugly lol but I think this is one from my EEs that hatched over the weekend

and this one if from my Olive Eggers I got from Mlaff x blue copper Maran think its going to turn out pretty!

Talking about egg topsies.... I actually ran my heat too high in mine early on then acciendently again.. so I dont think there is any hope for them! Going to start doing staggered hatches again since I have better luck with that. I will be hoping to get some Silkies, Marans, EE, CCL, and Rhodbars going

awww look at the chicks! I just hatched 6ccl. Unfortunately it's 5 boys and one girl. Uhg
Yikes, rotten luck! They sure are cute, though!
So excited that i got some quails to hatch from shipped eggs! Thanks to Shay baby! I did have 8 but a yellow/white one ran away while I was at work and them things are fast! This thing is ugly lol but I think this is one from my EEs that hatched over the weekend and this one if from my Olive Eggers I got from Mlaff x blue copper Maran think its going to turn out pretty! Talking about egg topsies.... I actually ran my heat too high in mine early on then acciendently again.. so I dont think there is any hope for them! Going to start doing staggered hatches again since I have better luck with that. I will be hoping to get some Silkies, Marans, EE, CCL, and Rhodbars going
Them things certainly are quick little boogers, even when they grow up. Ooh, nice variety in that bunch, too. :D I spy some pharaohs, white, and tuxes. Soo happy they hatched for you! I recognize that purple cage. :lol: Good luck with those other eggs. :X

Last edited:
Yikes, rotten luck! They sure are cute, though!
Them things certainly are quick little boogers, even when they grow up. Ooh, nice variety in that bunch, too.
big_smile.png
I spy some pharaohs, white, and tuxes. Soo happy they hatched for you! I recognize that purple cage.
lol.png
Good luck with those other eggs. :X
Aubry is barely letting me use the purple cage lol she loves that thing! Is that from you as well?

Hello! I live in Muskingum county, near the Morgan county line. I've recently purchased 12 New Hampshires. My daughter wanted a duck, and the store required I buy six. :/ So...I have two Mallard, two Cayuga, and two Pekin. The Pekins are a bit mean to the chicks. I would like to rehome hem, but no one is interested so far. Anyone on here?

Aubry is barely letting me use the purple cage lol she loves that thing! Is that from you as well? 

Aww hehe. Yeah your daughter fell in love with that little blue oe bantam boy at the swap so we just gave her his little cage with it. The hole on top is compliments of a rat who didn't feel like a trip to the vet. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom