OHIO TRADERS!!!

Pics
sounds great to me! hope we can keep this going! for me being in the city here makes it difficult to get supplies birds ect!

Right now i have 2 rir roos, one needs a good home ASAP due to the fact that my girl;s are being hounded! lol

I have no chickens to trade, but here's what I've got:

Jumbo coturnix: eggs, chicks (hatching this week) and adults
Button quail: eggs, chicks (also hatching this week) and adults
Buff orpington eggs, possibly chicks now but definitely at the end of January.
Mixed breed eggs and chicks at the end of January.

I'm open to trading for other buttons and jumbos to vary my breeders, as well as supplies.

We also make soy and paraffin candles and a bunch of other items (all of which are on our website at www.NorthCoastCandleCompany.com) so if anyone is interested in trading for anything, let me know!

I'm not quite sure how a Swap goes, could you fill me in? Do we have to "trade"? I have some White Silkie and Golden Sebright cockerels that need good homes, but they're pet quality. If someone wanted to take them, do they have to give me another bird in return or can they pay? I'd love to know for future reference.
smile.png

i dont think it would really matter if it were Buy, Sell, Trade or give away jus be specific with price, location & transport ect!

Hello there!

I'm just tagging this for future reference. I'm a chicken noob that recently got his first egg Chrismas eve. I picked up some Buckeye chicks in June and was thinking I might get RIR this spring. When I ordered my chicks I kind of figured I'd get a roo in there but it seems all 12 chicks were sexed right. lol

Think you have a good idea and just wanted to tag and bump your post.
smile.png

I live near Ashland, OH

Ohio here too, near I-70, 35 and 40. close to Indiana so best of both worlds.
big_smile.png

We have lil bit of everything.
Silkies, standard cochins, barred, partridge, light brahmas- 2 buff hens. Mille fleur D'uccles.
Love em chickies!

Hello everyone!

I am Amy, I live in NW Delaware county right in between Delaware, Marion and Marysville. I don't have any birds up for trade currently, but that may change so I am subbing to this thread. Thanks for setting it up Aliena!

Back
Top Bottom