***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Quote:
Found some outlet plugs that will thermostateically control anything plugged into them. Automatically turn power on and off according to outside air temperature...go on at 35 degree F and off at 45 degree F. They are called Thermo Cube about $3.59 each. Found them on Amazon.Com...free shipping. Each cube takes 2 three prong plugs. Card says heat tape, heat lamps, Tamk de-icers, engine heaters. (Enable..enable...enable)

Is that a typo??? I cant find it at 3.59

Went back and checked the order form...11.99 each...got free shippin of 3.59. My mistake. still will be very useful. I ordered three.

ok... i need an interpretation- a squeaking serama when i come into the room??
th.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
After your 1st post about that I heard mine do it, too. He did it 4 or 5 times, I bet it's the same thing (whatever it is lol)
Anyone? Does your Serama sqeak?

Quote:
After your 1st post about that I heard mine do it, too. He did it 4 or 5 times, I bet it's the same thing (whatever it is lol)

Broad interpretation is---'Where have you been? Why did you leave me alone?...and don't do it again".

Quote:

Broad interpretation is---'Where have you been? Why did you leave me alone?...and don't do it again".

lol.png

I was going to post a similar interpretation!

Quote:

lol.png

I was going to post a similar interpretation!

love.gif

he is amazing, the squeak sounds almost like a guinea pig.... and the pair is getting used to being handled, she isn't hiding as much

my little cochin girl is back with the flock, and they all got to go on their evening 'fieldtrip' and all is going well on the gorton homestead...
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom