***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Do you want to part with one of the Blue Wheaton pullets? My one Ameraucana girl needs a friend. She feels out of place with all those feather legged Cochins.

edit- I see Mitzi and Christina are already in line for the BWs. If you aren't fasted that a chicken on a cricket you are out of luck on the thread these days.
rofl!!! I found some eggs already. And if these don't hatch I'm going to find more until some do :) You know, I just LOVE that Wheaten color on the hens (the roos, too). It's like my Faverolles girls, such a pretty dainty color.
Edit: MJ, Old English Game Bantams come in that gorgeous Wheaten and Blue Wheaten color, too. I have a pullet with that color I got from Carl. And they're incredibly sweet and gentle and talkative. A pullet would be great company for your little Ameraucana. They tame up like little tiny puppies.

Last edited:
Robin - I hear guinea keets in the hatcher. I'll take a lightning-fast peek tomorrow to see if any are fluffed and ready to go in the brooder. I've been telling Vesta to get ready for some new friends, so maybe this time we'll be successful in teaching her that guineas are her responsibility, just like the chickens and goats.

Robin - I hear guinea keets in the hatcher. I'll take a lightning-fast peek tomorrow to see if any are fluffed and ready to go in the brooder. I've been telling Vesta to get ready for some new friends, so maybe this time we'll be successful in teaching her that guineas are her responsibility, just like the chickens and goats.
Guineas! I need guineas so bad! I've been pulling off ticks like CRAZY for weeks now.

the grass got so tall the mower wont cut it out in the back i had the deck all the way up..an the goat's just wont to eat the bark of off the few tree's that are out ther ..Hope the tick's dont get bad hear being so warm out this yr...Injoyd reading u peeps story's an looking at the nice pic's u postd of your goat's an fowl an stuff...Macy is working in a cafe in Gracemont now so i have to look at thim my self she has 1 more yr of school left...She said tonight they had only 2weeks left in this yr ,,,

the grass got so tall the mower wont cut it out in the back i had the deck all the way up..an the goat's just wont to eat the bark of off the few tree's that are out ther ..Hope the tick's dont get bad hear being so warm out this yr...Injoyd reading u peeps story's an looking at the nice pic's u postd of your goat's an fowl an stuff...Macy is working in a cafe in Gracemont now so i have to look at thim my self she has 1 more yr of school left...She said tonight they had only 2weeks left in this yr ,,,
The ticks are horrible. HORRIBLE.

So, guys, what's the protocol on swapping? Is it only chicken related stuff? Because I have finally accepted the fact that at 45 G-d is probably not going to give me another child, and I have some really cool baby stuff I could bring. I thought I saw on here someone was a new mom? I have one of those reversible strollers, where you can spin the seat around so the baby can look at you. We loved it. But, if that's not kosher, then just let me know.

To be honest, we werent going to be attending POOPS this year... but when I told the kiddos that POOPS was this weekend, they got excited... So I said what the heck! We never go anywhere hardly, and I need out... So watch out POOPS Here comes the Holloway Clan!

Back
Top Bottom