***OKIES in the BYC III ***

That's probably why he was in a shelter.

Maybe, I figure it had to do with another cat I pulled a few months later.. it didn't start immediately after I brought him home. I'd had him for a while and we had animals constantly coming and going. I got another orange bobtail tabby from the shelter and that's when the long hair started doing that
roll.png
boys will be boys no matter what the species

and the funny of the day...a couple teens were facinated with that rock with legs!

i'm too tired to catchup tonite...

HAHA, that's cute!

Kass - Bam Bam is adorable!

Hello everybody, I used to be on BYC years ago, been raising chickens in town for about 6 years now. I posted in the "newbies" thread, but thought I would here also. I have a friend that is looking for baby chicks to buy in Oklahoma. We live in the NE part of the state, Bartlesville area. I checked the auction threads, but not a whole lot going on up around here. There used to be an auction on Saturdays in Collinsville, near Claremore.....does anyone know about it? or other places to get baby chicks this time of year??? Thanks in advance.
This saterday from 8-5 we will be haveing our North East Okie Chicken Stock NEOCS at the moscogee fair grounds there will ALL KINDS of chicks and birds and lots of good chicken folks to viset with hope to meet yal there

I have some chickens that are two years and younger. Then there is this lil EE who is about four or five months is it to soon to put her in with the big flock? I dont want her to get hurt. her name is milk shake. My adventure for the day is to take my 7 year old to get one of those crazy ginger cats yall been talking about. My one tom is just getting darn old. Plus losing its eye this past year it dont kill pest as well. I have only found one dead mole in the yard. he at one time would leave them on the door mat.

x2....:) was looking at them at lowes today... also looking for vines i can plant around the runs to help shade them- climatis looks promising, anyone have them?
I have morning glory planted, it grows amazingly fast and thick and the chickens don't bother it. Scarlet runner beans and hyacinth beans both grow fast too, but I don't have those planted near the chickens so not sure if they would mess w/ them or not.

I have been picking and juicing and jelly ing for three days now got 15 jars of jelly and going to go make another batch in a few mins didn't know it would make that much I guess I will be bringing some to the meet this weekend. My blackberry bush latched on to me pretty good yesterday so no more. Blackberry picking till I can reach them better. There is black berries but they are at the top of the bush the ones that are eye level are still red so I will wait.

x2....:) was looking at them at lowes today... also looking for vines i can plant around the runs to help shade them- climatis looks promising, anyone have them?
Wondering jew are beautiful and grow fast but they are purplish red don't know if chickens will eat them but a run covered in purple would be awesome .

If any one has mint or spearmint plants I would love to buy a few starts

I have been picking and juicing and jelly ing for three days now got 15 jars of jelly and going to go make another batch in a few mins didn't know it would make that much I guess I will be bringing some to the meet this weekend. My blackberry bush latched on to me pretty good yesterday so no more. Blackberry picking till I can reach them better. There is black berries but they are at the top of the bush the ones that are eye level are still red so I will wait.
I have mint and it spreads like crazy...I pull it and throw it away. You wont need to buy any if you want some.
Also. If you heat and seal your juice in quart jars, you can wait until winter to make jelly. Save yourself some time.

Back
Top Bottom