***OKIES in the BYC III ***

The swedish blue I rehomed with @subhanalah
 is now in need of a new home. Any takers? I can help deliver her tonight, I would keep her until we move but I know it would be an issue. She is a talker. Please someone give this sweet girl a home. She will be laying big duck eggs soon.

@subhanalah
 if you want to add anything to this post please quote me. 
to would be really nice if her two Ancona flockmates could go with her. They are her first duck flock and I believe it would be hard for her to transition again in such a short period of time.

to would be really nice if her two Ancona flockmates could go with her. They are her first duck flock and I believe it would be hard for her to transition again in such a short period of time.

How quickly does she need to go? It breaks my heart we can't take her back. We just won't be in our new place soon enough. She's such an awesome duck tho.

Where is she located? Im north of Tulsa. I can probably take her and the flock mates if they come too. Can I see a picture? So I can show my husband and push him to say yes.

She's in yukon. I can't go to Tulsa area tonight, so unless it can wait till Sunday we may need to find someone closer. Very sweet of you to offer tho. I'm feeling very stressed out about it and like a bad duck owner. Which we obviously were :oops:

Well, my husband has okayed her to come live here with us if she needs to. If it needs to wait until Sunday thats fine and if she finds a closer home that great too! Just let me know. :)

Hello Everyone. I've been lurking for a while but finally decided to formally join. You all are so friendly and helpful, I have so much fun following this thread and I've already learned so much. Looking forward to lots more.

I'm going to Coweta on Saturday, which is right by Tulsa. How soon do the ducks (are Anconas ducks? I thought they were chickens?) have to be out of your place, Subhanala?

Last edited:
I can keep the Blue Swedish for Ashley til she gets moved. The Anconas don't "need" to go with her, I have a couple girls here and she'd be fine. I'll probably end up placing my Mallard pair and my Khaki Campbell girl instead of keeping them but that's down the road a ways. Ashtree's son is already attached to the duck. I'd love for him to be able to have her back, she can stay here with mine as long as she needs to.
(Edited for typo)

Last edited:
I can keep the Blue Swedish for Ashley til she gets moved. The Anconas don't "need" to go with her, I have a couple girls here and she'd be fine. I'll probably end up placing my Mallard pair and my Khaki Campbell girl instead of keeping them but that's down the road a ways. Ashtree's son is already attached to the duck. I'd love for him to be able to have her back, she can stay here with mine as long as she needs to.
(Edited for typo)
@subhanalah does this work for you? I can come get her today, Im hoping before my husband gets off work but if not it will be around 6pm.

@Ksane I think you should know the big boy and I actually cried when we found out you were willing to do this for us. I know it was irresponsible of the hubby to bring her home in the first place
he.gif
but we fell in love. I can drive your way immediately after getting Geo.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom