*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I was there but I got there around 645 and left around 715. There were some nice birds in durant. BTW, I am looking for a nice brooder, preferably a stacked brooder, at least 3 tiers.

well, working with a rescue now, they aren't bad dogs- just not good out here- posted on facebook, and am in touch with a rescue- so be praying for them- i hate people dumping animals!

Good evening everybody, I was unable to make Blanchard tonight and as most of you know I don't miss many auctions, I have had some medical issues today that kept me away and I didn't want to make a 45 min drive while on some special medication. So Ya'll are stuck with me tonight. I have a bad case of Vertigo and it comes on real strong in times of stress, I have had it for about 12 years now ever since my spine was rebuilt, I have learned over the years to deal with it but sometimes it can get out of control like tonight.

AL

Hi, everyone! I'm back. A fellow BYCer about twisted my arm off today until I said "uncle" saying I had better come back so here I am. [I may have exaggerated the situation...
smile.png
]

I saw something about POOPS in the thread! What's the scoop?

There is a link in my sig line, some others have some in there sig lines as well for some of the different area's POOPS.

AL

hugs.gif
&
fl.gif
for Les and Teva.

I think I need to stay away from the feedstore. Brought home 10 CX which I don't have a good place for right now, some of those plastic jar feeders/waterers that I don't need/use (but they had cute colors), a brooder lamp though I have like 10 already (but it was a good sale)......

Cost some poor cockerels a temporary good home. Lady with 2 kids was going to pick up some of the "fryers" for fresh eggs.
hmm.png
DD took her to the pullets.

Quote:
Your trip to the feedstore sounds exactly like what happens when I go. It is hard to pass up a bargain
roll.png

Sounds like your daughter saved some "newbies" a lot of frustration, time and feed by helping them find the chickens that will eventually provide the eggs they want.
thumbsup.gif

Anyone still up? I'm hoping for some Blanchard stories. We have our only auction tomorrow morning we only have 1 a month so I wait for the okie auction stories and pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom