*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Okies,

Allergies are acting up. Must be because of the warmer weather. Sounds like the Blanchard auction was a lot of fun. The Guy Rose auction sounds interesting as well. Both are so far away, though. Guess I'll just have to save up all my miles and go to POOPS
lol.png
in May.

Figures just when I decide to miss an auction that there was ton's of action, birds and bidding, dang ohh well I guess the spring has sprung.

Carla : Funny how you said Gerald bought some junk at the junk portion of the sale LOL. He should be on that Hoarders show LOL.

AL

Quote:
No - I had some text messages from MJ regarding the quantity of birds and that there were madagascar hens there, but since I wasn't there physically, I was curious for a report on how things went.

Quote:
No
hit.gif

For some reason, our eggs were almost the first to go thru and I don't know why but hardly anyone was bidding on them .... we had to PO some marans, spitzhauben & turkey eggs because no or very low bids ???? and we let some go way too low because of some Okies bidding on them. Anyway, after about a half hour of egg sales going higher and higher, I told Gerald he should get our PO'd marans eggs and ask Jerry to run the marans again and they sold for $12 a dozen .... same eggs nobody would bid on for $2 a dozen
hu.gif
It really makes a difference on timing.

We sure missed you there
hugs.gif

It does sound as though we missed a good one, but since you were not there it would have been a bust for me...
hugs.gif

AL

Quote:
No
hit.gif

For some reason, our eggs were almost the first to go thru and I don't know why but hardly anyone was bidding on them .... we had to PO some marans, spitzhauben & turkey eggs because no or very low bids ???? and we let some go way too low because of some Okies bidding on them. Anyway, after about a half hour of egg sales going higher and higher, I told Gerald he should get our PO'd marans eggs and ask Jerry to run the marans again and they sold for $12 a dozen .... same eggs nobody would bid on for $2 a dozen
hu.gif

We sure missed you there
hugs.gif

Wow Geralds PO technic finally paid off this time LOL. Good for you on the switch, bidding sure can be finicky sometimes.

AL

Quote:
Yeah, my daughter really wants us to be on that Hoarders show.

Gerald did buy some boxes of junk. He was wanting to buy tables full of junk because it was going so low and was angry at himself for not bidding when they sold so low
he.gif
Yes, there is a mental health issue here.
hide.gif

Quote:
No
hit.gif

hu.gif

We sure missed you there
hugs.gif

Just sell them all to me and we wont have to worry bout not getting what you wanted LOL call me if you ever get my eggs together and i will drive to you to get em
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom