Olandsk Dwarf Chickens

I would put her on a oral tetracycline based antibiotic because it could be an infection going on. What are the antibiotic drops your using?

i'VE BEEN USING ANTIBIOTIC EYE DROPS THAT WERE LEFT OVER FROM MY DAD. i'VE ALSO BEEN WASHING OUT WITH SALINE SOLUTION AND APPLYING NEOSPORIN. I ORDERED TERRAMYCIN YESTERDAY. I'M TRYING TO LOCATE A VET NOW. TY

So I am not trying to cause problems, but I just found this auction for Chocolate Orlandsk (breed name spelled wrong) Dwarf Trio on RBA. Just one question, does this Cockerel look Chocolate to you all? Am I missing something? Here is the auction

So I am not trying to cause problems, but I just found this auction for Chocolate Orlandsk (breed name spelled wrong) Dwarf Trio on RBA. Just one question, does this Cockerel look Chocolate to you all? Am I missing something? Here is the auction
I saw that. I'm guessing the "breed name" misspelling just tells us what they crossed, Bantam Chocolate Orpington with an Olandsk Dwarf. Certainly not anyone I would do business with.

Back
Top Bottom