Olandsk Dwarf Chickens

Actually here is a better size chart.
Cocks Hens
Class A - up to 350 grams (12.35 oz.) Class A - up to 325 grams (11.46 oz.)
Class B - up to 500 grams (17.64 oz.) Class B - up to 425 grams (14.99 oz.)
Class C - up to 600 grams (21.16 oz.) Class C - up to 500 grams (17.64 oz.)
Class D - up to 750 grams Class D - up to 600 grams

That doesn't bother me as much. The hubby needs convincing. This breed is just so unique. I think I have heard about your establishment! Nothing but good things I Assure you. Are these guys comparable in size to seramas?
Good things are good :)

I'd agree with Seabrightsrock on the size comparison. The Dwarfs are small in stature but heavy and bulky.

Bert...You can call him EggBert when he's in trouble, LOL. So many possiblilities--add a few more multisyllabic names to EggBert, and you have real class. Our long-haired chihuahua goes from Pogo (rescue--gimpy leg) to Sir Pogo FancyPants McPoopyButt. Definitely lends some distinction to a dog who needs an immediate butt-bath!

Anyone want a ROO?????
frow.gif

Hubby is enjoying this breed a lot! We just hatched 9 out a couple of months ago -- seems we have a total of 4 roosters and 6 hens. He names his some pretty cool names :
Rollo
Ragnar
Britta
Brynn
Freya

etc....
Pretty neat little breed though! I know he will be getting rid of 1 if not 2 roosters at some point.

Does anyone near Ocalla, FL. Or between ocalla and missouri have any for sale right now. I really need a few Roos. Please let me know. I can make a littla bit of a detour on my way back but not much. Will be leaving tomorrow morning.

Does anyone near Ocalla, FL. Or between ocalla and missouri have any for sale right now. I really need a few Roos. Please let me know. I can make a littla bit of a detour on my way back but not much. Will be leaving tomorrow morning.
I hope you are able to find some close. I thought someone in the KC area got some a while back.

Back
Top Bottom