Old and Rare Breeds

you already said that you didn't want cubalayas or game chickens so i don't think saladin could help you. what kind of game chicken did you say that you raised in the past? you should be able to find plenty of swedish flower hens at a local chicken swap if thats what you are looking for.

I have raised about every game fowl breed known. I am getting some SFH I want another breed to go with them.

Well I had Oriental game fowl first I had Japs, Asil, Shamo, Ganoi, Thai, Malgache. Then I tried postiza fowl I had Cubans and Spanish. Then I eventually only had American game fowl Hatch, kelso, and Greys. I have had about every kind of American game fowl but the three I listed were the main ones I kept. To be honest I realized that I did not have the room to keep all those cages to separate everything,and I did not have the time to keep game fowl anymore it hurt to have to get out but it was a decision that I realized was best for me. I miss them no doubt but I knew I had to do it. I am getting some Swedish Flower Hens from a lady on here who is going to meet me somewhere soon. I am also going to the Unifour chicken show saladin was talking about. I hope to find something else I want down there. Hopefully the weather will be decent and there will be a nice turn out.

Thus far in the 2014 season I have right at 215 rare breed chicks out. Hoping to have a few keepers particularly from my BBR Cubalayas.

Don't know if you saw one of my earlier post. For the first time in 12 years I will not be at Unifour. Minor surgery on this past Friday turned into major surgery and I'm laid up for weeks to come which is why I've been online all day: grounded.

Back
Top Bottom