OMG!!! First Game Cam pic ever. Huge Funny thread

Quote:
"A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still!"

Its a cougar
wink.png

So, do you think I am wasting my time here?

This post is hysterical! I just found it this morning, and while the kids were watching Sesame Street, I read the whole thing!! What can I say? I think BYC is my guilty pleasure...

Anyway, I was bummed that the OP never got another pic. My DH has 2 game cams, and its always exciting to see what shows up, however, they aren"t placed in my backyard, either! I'm sure that in the spring when my chooks are here, he'll set them up around the coop, just to see if anything is lurking. I went back and forth between wild/house cat, still not sure!

Thanks for the laughs!!

Cats are like that. He senses you want his pic so he is avoiding the spot.
It does look like a young cougar who probably moved on. However, if his mom's territory is in thw woods by you, you just might get more sightings down the road.

I don't know if anyone has ever seen a bobcat, but they have a short tail. I am guessing this is a large housecat which appears bigger due to the night vision.

caf.gif

Looks like the cat in the night picture is closer to the camera. Look at the back left leg. I think he is standing on the rock that can be seen in the daylight picture.

Back
Top Bottom