One Pullet One Roo Se Nc Free

emrldgrn1

Songster
12 Years
Sep 11, 2009
Vass, NC
what ever they might be, between three and four months old. Look to be wheaton in color I dont know what they are but they are sweet, passive and pretty. One hen and one roo. Must P/U. Wont be able to ship. South East North Carolina near Southern Pines.

40980_img_6428_2.jpg

40980_img_6426_2.jpg

Last edited:
I think they might well be cockeral and pullet.

But the title is misleading, I thought I was doing to see a "Pullet surprise Pair", i.e. a pair of pullets.

I think they might well be cockeral and pullet.

But the title is misleading, I thought I was doing to see a "Pullet surprise Pair", i.e. a pair of pullets

well look at the seconds comb its huge but not completely red
(anbd look at the black pullets head in the pic its comb is tiny)

and second he probably got the suprise pullet package from a hatchery but must have got a few roos so sell the rros with hens isa a good idea:)
sad.png

Last edited:
It is one roo and one pullet. I was going for a bit of wit, which apparently was missed. After being told by someone here on BYC that these were modern game fowl, i was informed later, by another person on BYC that they were in fact not modern game fowl. The auction was half over at that point, thus the change of the title to "pullet surprise"(Pulitzer Prize). A play on words. I do not know what kind of chickens they are, but i am educated enough that i do know that one is a pullet the other a roo. At the price of free, i would tend to think that some of you could find it in your hearts to be a bit less judgmental on a listing title when it clearly stated in the listing itself that one of the birds was in fact a roo. There was no intention whatsoever to mislead, only to amuse, but as is apparent, the wit was lost in the reading. I have asked that the listing be removed. If you havent kind words to share, please dont post to me. I try to be kind to everyone and ask only for the same kind treatment in return.

I removed this from the board by the request of the OP.

Ranchhand reported it day before yesterday due to it being "misleading" and I suggested that the OP change the title. Then she started being hounded about whether or not the chickens in question were roos or pullets. So to dodge anymore bullets being shot her way, she just wants it removed from the board all together. It's truly a shame that someone can't even give away some chickens without people coming in and throwing out opinions that weren't even asked, although I agree that they both look like cockerels.

Back
Top Bottom