Online Large Fowl Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wanting to get eggs from me better hurry up. We are hoping to move to FL by the end of March. My Dad needs open heart surgery, and my Mom has dementia. Missing my grandkids growing up and rarely get to see the kids. Our place in FL is in town and we can only have four hens. i have already started selling off my rabbits and cages. Looking forward to warmer temps and sunshine.

We will miss you. What breeds do you have left if you don't mind me asking? Are you shipping any birds that you are selling? I hope you enjoy Florida and know that you and your family are in my prayers.

Ok. So I'm totally new to swapping hatching eggs!!! :/ The only LF I breed is Buff Orps, and turkeys. I have an EE pullet that I am crossing with my Frizzled Cochin to make "Frizzled EE's". I was wondering if those could be included in an offer also?

Ok. So I'm totally new to swapping hatching eggs!!!
hmm.png
The only LF I breed is Buff Orps, and turkeys. I have an EE pullet that I am crossing with my Frizzled Cochin to make "Frizzled EE's". I was wondering if those could be included in an offer also?

Be very careful swapping eggs here, or anywhere else for that matter. MG is everywhere and the best way to avoid it is to just pay the extra cash and buy from MG tested flocks, NPIP does not require it to be tested either, so don't think NPIP is safe either.

Be very careful swapping eggs here, or anywhere else for that matter. MG is everywhere and the best way to avoid it is to just pay the extra cash and buy from MG tested flocks, NPIP does not require it to be tested either, so don't think NPIP is safe either.

Any eggs hatched will be quarantined, just like any other new chicken I purchase from someone else. Thanks though!

Quarantine won't detect it usually. Only way to know is to test for it. It's kind of like aids in that respect, unless it's full blown aids, and not just hiv positive, they won't show any signs.

Quarantine won't detect it usually. Only way to know is to test for it. It's kind of like aids in that respect, unless it's full blown aids, and not just hiv positive, they won't show any signs.

That's 1 way to put it I guess. Lol ok well thanks for the info. I will be sure to do some research.

settled somewhat in FL, doing my ceramics...will have some chicken stuff available like my handmade chicken tea pots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom