Online medication/antibiotics?

nitngl

In the Brooder
7 Years
Mar 27, 2012
I'm in the process of getting my poultry first aid & medical preparedness tote together. Can anyone give an idea of who or what online livestock medical supply site. Is reasonably affordable on prices & shipping? Also, while researching injectables I have found quite a bit of Penicillin with "caines" in them. I'm under the assumption that "caines" are to be avoided. So is Penicillin Aqeous the one to get?
idunno.gif
Let me know ya'lls thoughts. I really don't want to get a sick bird & not have appropriate treatment on hand
caf.gif

Thank ya!

go to your search bar on your home page.thats what i do.and type in what you are searching for.i have ordered from so many different places.jeffers livestock is one i have ordered from.some offer free shipping so look and compare your products and prices.

I've researching this for over a week (via searching the web). Jeffers has some things I intend on getting. But other sites want a script or you have to be a Veterinarian to purchase meds. I still don't know what the correct IM Penicillin to get either. We do not have a Vet that does "Poulty" in our area
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom