Only 1 duckling with angel wing?

There is also the pantyhose method where you cut it down and slip it over to hold the wing in place for the little escape artist.
I’ll keep this in mind for the future :) It looks like this method was pretty affective on him! After only 12 hours overnight in the burrito wrap, I just took it off, and his wing isn’t sticking out anymore :wee It’s still a bit droopy, so I’ll be wrapping again soon, but the difference is noticeable; it’s maybe ~80% better!

I will say, I spoke a bit soon about it being “~80% better” 😅 After my last post, the droopiness turned to sticking-out again after just an hour. I’ve still been giving him the burrito wrap, but I’d like to show some genuine progress he’s made, with me waiting longer to make sure it’s actually progress haha.

Pre-wrapping
IMG_4791.jpeg

Now, 5 days later
IMG_5141.jpeg

IMG_5143.jpeg

Noticeable difference for sure! I see him adjusting his wing up to the right spot now, too. I’m happy for him.

I will say, I spoke a bit soon about it being “~80% better” 😅 After my last post, the droopiness turned to sticking-out again after just an hour. I’ve still been giving him the burrito wrap, but I’d like to show some genuine progress he’s made, with me waiting longer to make sure it’s actually progress haha.

Pre-wrapping
View attachment 3788969

Now, 5 days later
View attachment 3788970
View attachment 3788971

Noticeable difference for sure! I see him adjusting his wing up to the right spot now, too. I’m happy for him.
He is beautiful and you did a great job getting it fixed.

There is also the pantyhose method where you cut it down and slip it over to hold the wing in place for the little escape artist.
I’m trying to picture stuffing a duckling into panty hose, that’s got to be more entertaining than me getting “dressed up” (I don’t go out much)!
I hope Coffee Toffee recovers fully, looks like he’s already made progress!

Back
Top Bottom