Oregon Fall Poultry Swap! 9/25/10 11am **all details on first post!*

Quote:
Bummer Jen - that's the same week as our fair...
sad.png

Quote:
I should be shot for even typing this (lol and probably will be when my husband finds out....) but I would be interested in your Serama rooster, any Mille Fleur D'Uccles and your mottled D'Uccle pullet. I have 3 Serama pullets and I really wanted a male for them. Do you find he is a very loud crower? And D'Uccles....well, I'm just hooked on these too! PM me and let me know if they are available and how much? Thanks!

No one needs any OEGBs roosters? You know you do....
tongue.png

Anyone interested in some 4 month old golden laced cochin pullets? I was going to post it up as an auction for $10 each, but the website said I reached my limit without upgrading to a golden feather membership.
hmm.png

The reason I go to the Benton County fair is it is really cheap for my family to go compared to the lane county fair which I have been to. There are more chickens at the lane fair, but the prices to do anything is sky high and there is only day for the wrist band and its only till 5pm.
The Benton county (Corvallis) fair is smaller, but there are as many rides and they have a $20 wrist band with $4 admission and that is for every day rides all day and for the rodeo and all the shows that are there. So I end up paying $24 ALL day!!!!!!! Its awesome!!!

Zoomummy I will be happy to see you there but I am going on Sat with the kids All day long. hahaha!

I will give you guys pics if they win anything or just pics in general of the fair.

Excited about the chicken swap!!!! I will have Millie de fleur eggs for hatching and I will be looking for more of those birds.

K7 I might be interested in on of you golden laced pullets.
smile.png

Take care everyone!!

Looks like the benton county fair tickets are $6 if you buy them by tomorrow noon at a osu federal location, 7.50 if you buy them online, or 8 if you buy them at the door plus $10 in parking, but if I go, I might just walk there... as we're literally that close to it. Last year we heard the concert loud and clear a mile away!

It would be neat to see what a small town fair is like! Probably won't be as crowded as the one in Washington on weekends. They say last year there was about 100K visitors each weekend day and over 700k visitors over the 12 days the fair ran. We'll see what keeps me in the lab next weekend.... if anything. LOL Boss won't be back till the 10th!

Back
Top Bottom