Oregon Fall Poultry Swap! 9/25/10 11am **all details on first post!*

Good luck on those food entries Zoo Mummzy! Gosh, if you were interested in trading a cheesecake for maybe some chevre at the swap? I used to enter my eggs and squash, but with all the goats and chickens, I never have time for that anymore, LOL!

Quote:
Thanks Jen! It took me 15 years to get these two things entered lol.

Definitely!!! What kind of cheesecake do you like? I can make almost anything. My next attempt is going to be a Buckeye one (like the Buckeye candy). My family says I make a mean New York Style chocolate chip one...my daughter likes my Cookies and Cream non-baked one....and this is a photo of the one I entered. It is just a plain one that you can top with any kind of fruit or sauce you want. Let me know! I love to make cheesecakes.

4854599737_a1698863f1_b.jpg

Last edited:
Laura,
That looks amazing! My husband loves chocolate.
What kind of chevre do you want, pesto, cranberry fennel, smoked horseradish/ pepper, lemon & dill, jalapeno, or ? I also made a really cool chocolate/ peanut butter combo, it was a hit! (Tasted like cheesecake, LOL)!

If you don't get that mottled D' Uccle, we would love to get her. I drove up to Washington a couple weeks ago and picked our 15 year old son up a male mottled D' Uccle.

I am hoping to have a nice splash silkie for you by then.

Jen

Quote:
Thank you
smile.png
Does he like chocolate chip things or just plain chocolate? I will see what I can do for you. I love all your chevre so whatever you have at the time would be awesome. I'm excited about the Silkie! and I think I might be getting a couple of the mottle D'Uccles and hopefully a couple of the millies so we can definitely work something out
big_smile.png

Another update and a link to the photos of the birds I'm bringing. The smooth Sizzle/D'Uccle mix delivery to CA isn't going to work out, so I'm putting back on the swap list. They are also going on Craigslist this weekend so if anyone is interested, please speak up.

Link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zoomommy/sets/72157624523063673/

Zoomummzy

Have -
1 Black Tailed Buff Japanese Bantam cockerel - 4/11/10
**he is iffy but I'm going to leave him on the list for now. We'll see if he behaves.

2 OEGB cockerels - Black Breasted Red (BBR) - hatch date 5/23/10
2 OEGB cockerels - Crele (for sure) - hatch date 5/23/10
1 OEGB cockerel - Barred - hatch date 1/5/10
2 Smooth Sizzle/D'Uccle mix cockerels (would like them to go together if possible) - hatch date 1/5/10

These are all pets - not for your table.

Want - I think I'm good now!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom