Oregon Fall Poultry Swap! 9/25/10 11am **all details on first post!*

Actually that is for adults and children are $2!!! That was lower then last year if I remember...so it will be $24 dollers! whoot! And because I am entering my chickens I get free admission and free parking!

Whooohooo!

Quote:
I got my tickets today - $6 each at the fair office. The parking is $4 a day - no advance discount purchase this year. I really think you'd like it. It's a lot of fun - small and homey lol. I set up under a tree all day with my book and beer(s) in hand and stuff myself with all the unhealthy fried food for a day
big_smile.png

Quote:
LUCKY YOU!
tongue.png
Actually, this is one of the first years I don't have to deal with the ride bracelets - kids are all too old, just want to hang out. Could be a cheap day for me lol.

If I don't see you, I'll look for your chickens for sure and I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Swap!

Zoo....

I don't know if they will be posting last names on the chickens or whatnot, I have forgotten what happened the last 2 years.
But if you go and ask to see the" Bleisch " chickens from the lady that is always there at the front door, she could probably direct you if she has time.
smile.png
smile.png

So excited your gonna be there and relax! Go YOU!

I will let everyone know how it goes! whoohooo!

wink.png

Quote:
Hmmm I don't remember either but I do remember that they do post the town/city of the chickens so I'll look that way if the woman is busy. It is always busy in there lol. I entered my biscuits and cheesecake yesterday, might find out today how I did! I'm nervous and excited, lol how silly is that?
big_smile.png

Fair food is the best! Go hungry and leave with enough calories to last a week or more. Love rubens, funnel cakes, walla-walla onion burgers, elephant ears, corn on the cob, giant turkey legs, onion bursts and curly fries.
droolin.gif
And always grab a big bag of cotton candy on the way out!

$24 a whole day of fun is a great price! Sometimes I forget about children rates. Beats the 13 bucks for a movie per person, unless those cost less down here too!

I got a ride bracelet last year and I don't know how I was able to go on the anti-gravity ride 10 times in a row when I was younger. I had to sit down for like 10 minutes after just one whirl. Maybe I'm getting old and need to just do roller coasters and ferris wheels on the ride bracelet.

Back
Top Bottom