Oregon

Does anyone have an assortment of purebred bantam hatching eggs for sale? Even though my usual hatchery has had chicks this time of year in the past, and say they hatch 52 weeks per year, they will not have any until February, and I'd like to get started ASAP. Mainly because I'm going insane with nothing to do, and I had to give up all of my chickens this summer when I lost my home, so I'm going through chicken withdrawal.

These are for the person whose property I'm living on now, but they'll pretty much be shared, and I'll do all the raising and care (I love chickens, so it's perfect for both of us).

It's important that they are an assortment and purebred (okay if colors are mixed within the breed, as long as there is an assortment of colors; as in, they won't all look exactly the same and you can tell one chicken from another). He doesn't want a whole lot, so maybe just 12-18 eggs?

StellaRella I live in Hermiston! I just joined and am happy to see someone in this area!
ya.gif

I have 45... Easter Eggers, Ameraucanas, Olive eggers, Blue Cochins, Silkies, Buff Orpingtons, Silverlaced White Crown Polish and White Crown Black Polish, Silverlaced Wyandottes, Wellsummers, Rhode Island Amber. ChickChic45 (Judi)

StellaRella I live in Hermiston! I just joined and am happy to see someone in this area!
ya.gif

I have 45... Easter Eggers, Ameraucanas, Olive eggers, Blue Cochins, Silkies, Buff Orpingtons, Silverlaced White Crown Polish and White Crown Black Polish, Silverlaced Wyandottes, Wellsummers, Rhode Island Amber. ChickChic45 (Judi)

Wow - what a beautiful flock that must be! Welcome!

Hi! I'm in Portland, OR and looking for a cream legbar pullet and a FBCM pullet to add to my flock this spring or summer .. any breeders inOregon?

I breed Black Copper Marans as well as a few other breeds :) Just set up breeding pens last night so will be starting to set eggs in a couple of weeks. I am not on BYC too much anymore but feel free to message me with any questions, I'll try to get back with you within the week. I am in Jefferson by the way.

Hi BYC members,

I am new at posting but have thoroughly enjoyed learning from BYC!! I live a couple of miles outside of Silverton, OR, and have Call and Ancona ducks and bantam Golden Laced and Columbian Wyandottes. I would sure like to find some nice SLW bantams for sale. Does anyone know of a breeder fairly close to me?

Hi BYC members,

I am new at posting but have thoroughly enjoyed learning from BYC!! I live a couple of miles outside of Silverton, OR, and have Call and Ancona ducks and bantam Golden Laced and Columbian Wyandottes. I would sure like to find some nice SLW bantams for sale. Does anyone know of a breeder fairly close to me?

Welcome to BYC -- so glad you've taken the plunge into posting!!!!
There is a big event coming up in Eugene in two weeks --- the first of three or four that will happen this year for that particular "group", which seems very well organized -- you can find them on FB under "Oregon Poultry Swap Inc" --- there are links on that page for the vendor list for the next event where you can read through and see who is bringing what *or* you can post an "ISO" post and authorized vendors are able to respond if they have what you want.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom