Oregon

"Every time it rains, its rains, pennies from heaven..."

"Don't know why, there's no sun up in the sky, stormy weather..."
"Raindrops keep fallin on my head"
"Here comes the rain again.... fallin on my head like a memory...."
"Im only happy when it rains...."
How about some Rain Songs, fellow Western Oregonians? Just to get in the festive mood of muddle dog prints all over the floor, massive poopy puddles in. The coop, wet chickens, ponds in our yards, wet, smelly dogs...... etc. etc.
"I Love a Rainy Night"
"Purple Rain"
I may have just dated myself
wink.png
!

From my experience, the Hatchery wyo's, especially the BLRW, are a far cry what you have in mind. They pop up a bunch in the egg auctions on here. Look at "Katy's Birds".

I have some good quality well colored BLRW. They are not the poofy show type but then again they do resemble the ones in the SOP. They are a lottle tighter feathered than the show ones but well marked. I also currently have chicks and am just south of Portland. I am using them for a cornish BLR project and I did not want the loose feathers.

Yes, I do have Ameracaunas
smile.png
And I must keep up with the forum better, heehee, amazing how I skip for just one day and suddenly I'm many pages behind. So yes I have lavenders, blues and blue wheaton. All are good quality and are good layers. Most lay the nice blue egg. Right now my lav pullet is trying really hard to go broody as are 2of my black pullets!! Send me a pm if you'd like to know more. Oh and I believe my dh has contacted you about blrw.

I dont have any breeder in mind that I know of. But I am looking for good layers so maybe those are a breed I should look into. I will look into feathers4fun!

Thanks!! :)

Yes, I do have Ameracaunas
smile.png
And I must keep up with the forum better, heehee, amazing how I skip for just one day and suddenly I'm many pages behind. So yes I have lavenders, blues and blue wheaton. All are good quality and are good layers. Most lay the nice blue egg. Right now my lav pullet is trying really hard to go broody as are 2of my black pullets!! Send me a pm if you'd like to know more. Oh and I believe my dh has contacted you about blrw.

How did I not know you had blue wheatens?? Where did they come from?

I have some good quality well colored BLRW. They are not the poofy show type but then again they do resemble the ones in the SOP. They are a lottle tighter feathered than the show ones but well marked. I also currently have chicks and am just south of Portland.  I am using them for a cornish BLR project and I did not want the loose feathers.

Got pics?? just curious?
wait! did someone find quality blrw's?

Back
Top Bottom