Organic apple cider vinegar ?

Please remember- you cannot use this in the galvanized container!! I ruined my favorite one, in a couple of weeks. Stick to plastic only...

missPrissy can you explain how to make your own? I have Bragg but if I could generate more from that bottle with reg apple cider that would be awesome
smile.png

Last edited:
Apple cider viiger is also great to bath the chikens in, you put 1 part acv mix with a sink full of warm water, its great for there feathers makes them soft and shiny, thats what i use for bathing my birds. You can see how his feathers look very shiny. I use this for all my birds. AND its great for respitory, indigestion, the immune system, and yep they are right its good for any animal and humans the same way, in fact im thinking on washing my hair with it LOL.
wink.png

13887_dsci0490.jpg

Fresh filtered apple cider or frozen juice - don't use the bottled juice from the grocery, it has an additive in it to keep it from turning to vinegar.

Raw organic ACV with the mother (unfiltered).

You need to use a glass container! Don't use aluminum or other metal products as it will leach out into the vinegar and ruin it.

Mix 1 qt juice with 1 qt vinegar. Set in a dark warmish place. Check it once a month for the strength you desire.

It is really a good idea to set a big jar of it (gallon) in spring and have it 'incubate' all summer. Then you have awesome vinegar in the fall and winter.

In cold weather it can take up to 6 months for the right mellowness to ripen.

Quote:
Ok all the fams have closed and apple season is over, would a bottle of organic apple cider work from the store? if not I will have to wait until apples are back in season and fresh cider is abundant.

oh and thank you!!!

Last edited:
You can use frozen juice from the grocery store.

The bottled juice is what you want to stay away from. It has additives to prevent it from turning to vinegar.

Back
Top Bottom