"Other Poultry Types" Pic of the Week (POW)

our new Guinea Otis what a sweet thing he is he's loves looking in the mirror

our new Guinea Otis what a sweet thing he is he's loves looking in the mirror

Spiderman and Mary Jane
I just swapped out the POW with a pic of Guinea Fowl when I came here and saw this ^^ Great coincidence? LOL

@Christy Lynn and @pattyhen you must create pages with your pics of your Guineas in the My Chickens section. Info and how-to in the first post of this thread.

(Christy Lynn, you may need a higher post count, before the system will allow you do create a page though, I believe it's 10 posts.)

I just swapped out the POW with a pic of Guinea Fowl when I came here and saw this ^^ Great coincidence? LOL

@Christy Lynn
 and @pattyhen
 you must create pages with your pics of your Guineas in the My Chickens section. Info and how-to in the first post of this thread.

(Christy Lynn, you may need a higher post count, before the system will allow you do create a page though, I believe it's 10 posts.)
I'm not sure how to post things on here yet it's kind of new to me I'm a crazy chicken mommy and now a Guinea mom to ( the neighbor shot our last one ) I have more picture of my birds on my phone then my kids and love sharing stories and pictures of them I don't know what all these things are yet so if I'm doing something wrong hang in there with me hopefully I can figure it out is there a how to on this site thanks , Christy Lynn

Back
Top Bottom