Other wormers that I haven't seen mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post the source that verifies that?

Call the manufacturer. That's what I did. I once thought it contained albendazole as the base originally. It doesn't now if the truth I was told was Mebenadzole.

Edit: So here today, I find out the woman I spoke with was incorrect. Mr. Wood told me mebendazole has stopped manufacture in the US making it harder to acquire. They are using 3 components now: oxfendazole, albendazole, and fenbendazole. The mystery is over.

Last edited:
Call the manufacturer. That's what I did. I once thought it contained albendazole as the base originally. It doesn't now if the truth I was told was Mebenadzole.

Edit: So here today, I find out the woman I spoke with was incorrect. Mr. Wood told me mebendazole has stopped manufacture in the US making it harder to acquire. They are using 3 components now: oxfendazole, albendazole, and fenbendazole. The mystery is over.
So your "correction" was incorrect
That's as good reason to NOT base your info on HEARSAY.

The facts stand for themselves as to what proof has been shown, and what has only been hearsay with nothing to back it up.
Everyone can decide which is more credible
The end result is Wormazole contains Fenbenzadole, as was stated 2 years ago

The facts stand for themselves as to what proof has been shown, and what has only been hearsay with nothing to back it up.
Everyone can decide which is more credible
The end result is Wormazole contains Fenbenzadole, as was stated 2 years ago

Don't get upset. Even you are wrong sometimes and updates are important. You stated Wormazole was Safe guard in post # 2 of this thread. That wasn't any more true then than it is today. Safeguard's only ingredient is fenbendazole. Fact is Wormazole formulation today is composed of albendazole, oxfendazole, and fenbendazole. Mebendazole was used before that. I suggest you call the manufacturer if you think it is hearsay.

Last edited:

To: [email protected]

Sent from the Internet (Details)

Yes, its the same, fenbendazole, albendazole and oxfendazole.

Paul W.

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 12:22 AM
Subject: Wormazole

Hello,

I'm curious about the active ingredients in your "Wormazole".

Is the formula the same as it was 2 years ago?
Thanks
Bear Foot Farm

So the truth is, it hasn't been "reformulated" since the OP, 2 years ago

I took your advice and went straight ot the manufacturer
Here's what I have learned:

Your sources can't be "credible" if they told you it was Mebendazole, because it NEVER had it at all, as you've claimed.

And I can show you my source:

So the truth is, it hasn't been "reformulated" since the OP, 2 years ago

Sure it has. You said it was simply fenbendazole ,and it wasn't, as is clearly stated in your email. I care about current formulation. That's already been established. The idea wasn't to make you look like a fool. It was to inform someone who comes across this thread that Trifen Plus and Wormazole do not have the same formulations as originally stated by you. Have a good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom