our aviary homestead

Quote:
Hi Dogfish,
Former banker at one of the super regionals. Then started my own business (www.sugarmillstorage.com) then contacted by regulators to lead a denovo group. Folded the denovo prior to opening in '06. Decided I was too young to retire at 38 in '06 and was fortunate enough to be asked by my Merrill team to become a partner in their practice. We formed our Wealth Management team and the rest has been just a ball (all except the riding the roller coaster of the Great Recession, LOL)

Thanks for the compliments on construction. I've seen plenty a blue prints, but never built anything. Heck, the tools I still own in my possession are a multi tool (phillips & flat head & pliers) and a hammer. Had to coalesce power tools from a few of the trades.

Keep in touch. Always great to meet a fellow banker!

BankerJohn

Quote:
I introduced the nipples when they were 2 1/2 weeks and they took to it in about 5 minutes. I put them in the bottom of a kids beach bucket and hung it in our brooder/55 gallon aquarium.

Banker John

Quote:
X2

welcome-byc.gif
from Ocala Fl, that is a very nice job on that coop
thumbsup.gif

Nava,

You have some beautiful birds... Especially like the red neck'd one. You can tell we live in Marion/Citrus Counties. LOLOLOL

Banker John

Wow, rockin' coop! Love the watering system and homemade feeders! Congratulations on being Dad of the Year to your daughter!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Of course you can hove one. A custom built coop like this one, with me (the banker) as your craftsmen, would only cost about $35,000 plus travel expenses. LOL

53005_p1230833.jpeg

Oh, yes - remember, the cost of beer may eclipse the cost of construction!

Banker John

Back
Top Bottom