Our four-legged friends - A thread for special dogs, cats and other animals

Henry and Marmalade are great! Ginger seems to get mad at her bro at lot, I hear her fighting with him often. Poor Marmalade comes up to my room to escape her I think.
gig.gif

Lol I see!
lol.png

Get one! I'm a terrible enabler, lol, but seriously, they are great pets. Just be aware if you get a baby it will eat you out of house and home until it's full grown. Caramel could put away 120 crickets a day when she was growing.
th.gif
thats as much or more as a molting chicken would eat!

we sadly had to put our dog Louie down today, he stopped eating and moving and went downhill fast, today we decided he had enough, he didn't want to fight and despite tests and treatments he wasn't responding, he was 8 1/2, too young to go yet, but I never get a say in such things. Just wanted to share, we are one dog down and very sad today.

:hugs I'm sorry to hear about your baby. It's never easy to loose one so young. I'm so sorry for your loss.

@oldhenlikesdogs I'm sorry you lost Louie. You're right, we don't get much say about when they are ready to go. It's always hard to lose a member of your family.
hugs.gif

we sadly had to put our dog Louie down today, he stopped eating and moving and went downhill fast, today we decided he had enough, he didn't want to fight and despite tests and treatments he wasn't responding, he was 8 1/2, too young to go yet, but I never get a say in such things. Just wanted to share, we are one dog down and very sad today.

I'm so sorry to hear that!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
I hope you can recover from this loss. Louie had a wonderful life with you, I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom