Out my window I see...

I couldn't either. I swear, if we have one more winter like this, I'm moving to Miami.
I understand. Today was an absolutely beautiful day..I got to look out of my office window and see it. And now that I am feeling better and I actually have the weekend off to maybe work out in the garden..it's gonna snow again...sigh...
hit.gif

When I look out the window I see snow ,snow, snow, and more snow

But when I close my eyes I see Green grass the garden full of goodies and the warm wonderful dirt the grass needing cut all the good stuff of spring and summer

It must be cabin fever that I am suffering from HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP

When I look out the window I see snow ,snow, snow, and more snow

But when I close my eyes I see Green grass the garden full of goodies and the warm wonderful dirt the grass needing cut all the good stuff of spring and summer

It must be cabin fever that I am suffering from HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP
Our snow has melted pretty much, but as we were out doing morning chores this morning guess what started to fall...again...sigh...more snow on the way today and tomorrow.
In the Spring we work so hard to get everything set up, fountains cleaned and running, garden planted, flowers planted, greenhouse cleaned and tomatoes planted (in the PNW I learned to NOT try to grow my tomatoes outside of one, blight, every time just when you think your tomatoes are going to be fabulous) chicken coop and run cleaned. (wait maybe I'm glad it's snowing again
lau.gif
) anyway by high summer things are running smoothly and it is so worth all the hard work. I am so eager to get started. Today I am going to clean the office and do the heavy dusting (daughter is away for the weekend) so I can really raise the dust. I also need to clean 2 of the china cabinets and 1 little bakers rack with my kitchen canisters (it catches ALL the dust in the world I swear). So I am doing my own version of Spring cleaning except it's not outside where I want to be. I will be looking out my window off and on to see the...SNOW...sigh

Snow on the trees. snow on the ground and buildings, and Falling from the sky... I may be a skier, but I am SICK of this weather!! We'll have snow on the ground in JUNE at this Rate!!!

Snow on the trees. snow on the ground and buildings, and Falling from the sky... I may be a skier, but I am SICK of this weather!! We'll have snow on the ground in JUNE at this Rate!!!
I am a Spring/Summer/Fall season person I love to be outside..Winter not so much although the most beautiful of my photos have been taken in the Winter. Even if I were a skier I would be all done by now..ready for some warmth. I know at the end of Fall when I have everything cleaned up and put away for the season, gardens all put to bed, and all the yearly canning done I am ready for a break. But this is crazy. I usually have my garden cleaned and the potatoes started by now...I just took the dogs out for a break..it's still snowing.

Rain..and it has melted most of the snow. We are supposed to be having more snow later today but I am hoping not! We are having the usual 'blow' windstorm to day too and the trees are bending and swaying. I did hear a frog croak when I was out doing chores this morning..soon really really soon now.
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom