Owlet's Blog

Awwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2764.png
2764.png
1f49b.png
1f49a.png
1f499.png
1f49c.png
1f49c.png
1f499.png
1f49b.png
1f49b.png
1f49b.png
1f49a.png
1f499.png
1f499.png
1f49b.png
2764.png
1f49b.png
1f499.png
1f49e.png
2763.png
1f494.png
1f494.png
1f49a.png
1f49e.png
262a.png
1f49e.png
1f498.png
1f499.png
1f496.png
1f49a.png
1f496.png
1f499.png
1f496.png
1f49b.png
1f497.png
1f49a.png
1f496.png
1f499.png
1f498.png
1f499.png
1f498.png
1f49a.png
1f496.png

So adorable! It would be neat if you put pics with the stories. :D

Look at my tail!!
April 2nd, 2016.
I am feeling great. Well, sometimes I don't feel that great but I'm much better!!
Mum has been making sure I get food and I've been busy growing.
Pattyhen, I've been eating my food and I sure am growing!

The others have been getting extra bossy and I'm wondering if Mum might make them all chick diapers so they can get out of my brooder and live in the house until they are old enough to go outside!
The brooder is getting cramped and I can't help but wish that the bigger chicks would grow some feathers, some fat and get out of my baby brooder.

I only sleep half the time and the rest I like to spend eating, drinking and watching the other chicks.
Today, my Mum was cleaning the waterer and Peepers came up and bit her real hard.
I had an idea to go and save my mum from evil Peepers but I was too sleepy. I told Peepers to stay away from Mum later and she hasn't since!

LB is losing her baby fluff and looks like a half de-feathered meat bird.

I have trouble sleeping in here because the chicks have started having races from the floor of the brooder to the side of the box and back.
And when they're not racing around like mad camels with wings they're bragging about what they saw outside of the box.
Ugghh. I can just imagine one of the chicks sitting on the of the brooder and being snatched up by a ENORMOUS, MANGY, BLOOD THIRSTY great white shark.
Or maybe a giant mad owl with onion breath!
Bye,
Owlet.
jumpy.gif

Owlet what a beautiful tail you are sprouting there. You have grown to since your last pic. One of these days your not going to be the runt anymore and you will be running with the big girls. Thats so funny that you wish the other chicks would have diapers so you could have the brooder to yourself. Have you tried eatting a boiled egg yolk before? That would be so good for you and put a little weight on you too. My chicks always enjoyed eatting the eggs. Keep up with your eatting and drinking and I always love hearing from you. Thank you for your update.

Back
Top Bottom