OXINE seems fabulous. Users please share usage, dosage, storage, etc.

Eatatese, oxine actived is only for areas when there is not biological life. For everyday use, dosages are listed in this site for most everything you need it for.I have oxine, but don't have the crystals at all. If I were fumigating a incubator,for example, I'd need it activated and you have to protect your skin and wear a respirator to use it.

Last edited:
Hello, I just got my oxine and how much should I use for a sick chicken in a humidifier ? Also how often ? And how long each time? Also what's the ratio for in there drinking water? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

shaggybarkbantams says: 6 1/2 oz in 1 gallon place directly in bird's face 3x a day . I ran it 2x a day for 1 hour in a cage with a towel over the top to keep it inside the cage. 2 to 3 drops per gallon of water- i use a eyedropper, but not while dosing with anything else. Example: give fresh declorated water with no oxine when giving probiotics, wormer, garlic etc...
Consider going to shaggybarkbantams website and reading about how and why she's using oxine, really worth it.

Last edited:
I just had to treat my adult flock with tylan. My toddlers and juniors are in the next coop. I do NOT want to give them antibiotics, some came from a farm that's 100% free of junk. Is it safe to use a fogger mist on babies? Will it stop, clear up or help anything they may have contracted from the adults?

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber Dash is 7 months (only house pet). On and off she has been a mouth/labored breather. And now pretty much a mouth breather all the time. Been on antibiotics several times and to the vet several times. Had labs and there is no indication that there is a fungal infection in her airways. There was indications that she may have a virus (don't know which one). Otherwise she is very healthy - has energy, loves to free range outside at least three times a day and hunt for bugs, is gaining weight (5 pounds), pooping well and paying for the past month.

Wondering if we should try using the Oxine Ah. We have an extra nebulizer so that is what I would use to administer the Oxine. Thanks in advance for advice.

Back
Top Bottom