Partridge Silkies - Nothing else

Ok. That was my plan anyway just to test the color. The crest is coming in nice and dark which is exactly what I was hoping for in a chick. Thanks for your input!
Your welcome.
big_smile.png

I also love the dark crests. A couple of my parti chicks are getting darker on top.

The more I look at your chick, the more porcelain it appears. You could use it in a lavender partridge or porcelain project pen. It's really a pretty color and I think very useful for playing with. Show me what it looks like each stage to maturity. I am so curious to see how it develops.

Would you identify what color(s) "Porcelain" is since I have seen so many photos and none are really clear to me - is it a lavender with other color mixed in or ??? Don't post photos since internet photos are not good for posting true color. Just tell the color(s) that is supposedly in "Porcelain." And does Porcelain come in Partridge Silkies? Many thanks.

Would you identify what color(s) "Porcelain" is since I have seen so many photos and none are really clear to me - is it a lavender with other color mixed in or ??? Don't post photos since internet photos are not good for posting true color. Just tell the color(s) that is supposedly in "Porcelain." And does Porcelain come in Partridge Silkies? Many thanks.
75% lavender (self blue) not from blue, 25% diluted buff to a straw color. Blended is preferred. All under color lavender. No penciling or dark red or black. I'm currently setting up a lavender partridge project.

Back
Top Bottom