Partridge Silkies - Nothing else

What do you guys think about this lil one now that the crest is starting to take shape..girl? Comb is kinda wide but not raised.

She's almost 8 weeks. And what do you think about her quality, color?

Last edited:
What do you guys think about this lil one now that the crest is starting to take shape..girl? Comb is kinda wide but not raised.

She's almost 8 weeks. And what do you think about her quality, color?

Mine have changed so much, I don't think I could guess. I also got it wrong on half of my chicks. They are 12 weeks old now and some I'm still on the fence about.

Thanks, I have another one just like her. They look identical. Here is a pic of her with her dark brahma mother and her black brother I think he's a rooster.

I have added a few new Partridge to my young flock. The ones i hatched from shipped eggs will be 3 months old on Thursday

My little guy bought here locally

My new Partridge are silkies and showgirls

I just love this lil girl. She isent as fluffy as my other silkies but she has the sweetest face & personality ever! I am pretty sure she's probably a mini, which I didnt know where was such thing, but she's very small compared to my others. Just look at that cute face :)

Quote: I've heard that from others who said they had tiny silkies. How long did yours live? They also told me they didnt live as long, which made me sad. I hope I dont loose her only after a few short yrs. I dont care if I dont get any eggs from her. I just really like her and hope she'll stick around for a while, she's such a sweetie :)

Back
Top Bottom