Partridge Silkies - Nothing else

Is the little chipmunk colored guy a Partridge? What about the other whitish looking ones with the light streaks of pink and grey? These are my first silkies and I'm trying to figure out what colors I have.

Is the little chipmunk colored guy a Partridge? What about the other whitish looking ones with the light streaks of pink and grey? These are my first silkies and I'm trying to figure out what colors I have.

Yes, the brown chipmunk is a partridge, and the one farthest right might be blue or maybe silver partridge. Does it have any striping? Far left possibly blue, and the stacked pair might be blue cream (porcelain). Just my opinion from chicks I have had hatch out that were colored similar to yours.

Yes, the brown chipmunk is a partridge, and the one farthest right might be blue or maybe silver partridge. Does it have any striping? Far left possibly blue, and the stacked pair might be blue cream (porcelain). Just my opinion from chicks I have had hatch out that were colored similar to yours.

The one on the far right has more blended coloring rather than striping. They are all getting darker by the day! One of them has developed spraddle legs, I think. We have him in splints and are giving him extra vitamins just in case it's some kind of deficiency. We are trying so hard to get him better!

The one on the far right has more blended coloring rather than striping. They are all getting darker by the day! One of them has developed spraddle legs, I think. We have him in splints and are giving him extra vitamins just in case it's some kind of deficiency. We are trying so hard to get him better!

It's fixable. Sounds like you are doing everything according to the book, keep up the good work! :fl

what a cute chick..mine looked your like yours when a baby chick...it's 6 weeks old and still the smallest of the group..it got a slow start and sneezed until it was older ..of course since the smallest it has been spoiled so is the sassiest of the bunch...love my silkies ..

Back
Top Bottom