Partridge Silkies - Nothing else

Come on people!! I know there are some seriously beautiful partridge Silkies out there. Please show them off.

Quote:
I dont' think he is blue. Now I could be wrong bc I am a lot lol.... but I don't think so and thank you
smile.png

Very nice Partridge Silkies Jen and Penny. It is good to see some of the nice ones I know are out there. We don't see many at shows around this area but a lady had some lovely ones last year at "The Heart of Dixie" show in Boaz Alabama. Like a fool I failed to get her name. I don't raise Partridge but love the variety. I struggle enough with Buff and Black. I think Partridge would send me over edge. LOL

Keep up the good work and I hope others see this post a show off their special ones.

I adore my partridge silkies. A few months back, my best pair were stolen from their cage and I am working with my backup trio and hatching. They come from nice showbirds although my roo is pet quality, he is throwing beautiful babies so I am hopeful. I am hoping to get a nicer more quality roo for breeding.

Leo:

IMAG0591.jpg

Jet:

IMAG0185.jpg

Pamela is very camera shy but The Trio

IMAG0589.jpg

Some babies:

IMAG0521.jpg

IMAG0522.jpg

IMAG0536.jpg

IMAG0539.jpg

IMAG0540.jpg

IMAG0607.jpg

IMAG0609.jpg

Last edited:
Pennie~~ THRILLED that you started this thread
celebrate.gif

Just love your beautiful Partridges; it's MY favorite color in Silkies too. You're right though---very few breeders show them (unfortunately). I always try to take 5 or 6 to the shows and am always surprised at the number of people who have never even seen a Partridge Silkie
ep.gif

I'll start with a couple of pics now, then add more later today...

48797_dscn0229.jpg

Spartacus--my main breeding cockerel

You go people!! Keep those partridge pics coming. Everyone has beautiful birds. If any of you have questions on the breeding of this beautiful variety, maybe we could get the resident guru to step in and join us. I would love Sonoran to join us.
smile.png
wink.png
ya.gif
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom