Partridge Silkies - Nothing else

sorry about the bad pic ... bad camera ..... i would like to know what kind he is because i can not find any silkie partridge roo that looks like him andiknow he is pure but no offence he is the most beuatifull silkie i have ever seenbuti dontknow what he is

sorry about the bad pic ... bad camera ..... i would like to know what kind he is because i can not find any silkie partridge roo that looks like him andiknow he is pure but no offence he is the most beuatifull silkie i have ever seenbuti dontknow what he
he looks gray or maybe blue partrdge better pic well help use help u

Talk to him now about wanting some of his birds.  Some breeders would prefer to sell extras in the fall.  If they still have them in the spring, they usually want to use them for their own breeding.
I did. He only hatches very early spring, so he said he'd sell a male in May. I breed longer than he does.

Still not sure if I want to get into whites though :/

_MG_6044.jpg
Phyllis this weekend. I am posting these images on 3 different silkie threads, so excuse me if you've already seen it :lol:
_MG_6043.jpg
_MG_6019.jpg
_MG_6095.jpg
Blue Partridge girl (17 weeks)
_MG_6097.jpg
_MG_6098.jpg

I love the red in the back ground of the last picture. Very pretty boy.
He's just a mix of many different colours. I think he's a mix from buff and partridge and possibly a few other colours. He's the nicest rooster I've ever owned. Very good boy. He is partially bearded, but has decent type I think, and is probably why so many of his offspring come out much better than their mothers.
IMG_0678-1.jpg
Here he is in a full picture :) Thanks by the way! :D

He's just a mix of many different colours. I think he's a mix from buff and partridge and possibly a few other colours. He's the nicest rooster I've ever owned. Very good boy. He is partially bearded, but has decent type I think, and is probably why so many of his offspring come out much better than their mothers.
IMG_0678-1.jpg

Here he is in a full picture
smile.png

Thanks by the way!
big_smile.png
he would work great in a buff breeding program, he got nice dark comb and skin and he really just dark buff

he would work great in a buff breeding program, he got nice dark comb and skin and he really just dark buff

IMG_0678-1.jpg

Here he is in a full picture
smile.png

Thanks by the way!
big_smile.png
He has nice foot feathering too. I would love to have a boy like him with my 2 buff ladies. Very pretty.

Back
Top Bottom