PayPal/Hatching Eggs/Chicks Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys. My muscovy is the only girl laying. I went away for 10 days and they all had to stay cooped up. I forgot to tell the person taking care of them to turn the light on for a couple of hours after dark and so they all stopped laying. This is my first swap, so I can't offer spring chicken eggs yet.

Sorry guys. My muscovy is the only girl laying. I went away for 10 days and they all had to stay cooped up. I forgot to tell the person taking care of them to turn the light on for a couple of hours after dark and so they all stopped laying. This is my first swap, so I can't offer spring chicken eggs yet.
You can offer Paypal. Or we can roll it back at some point.

Mine

I think I want the muscovy eggs, but I would like to see a picture of your drake first please.

Offer

4 Black/white pied muscovy eggs. Check out pictures on my profile. The eggs are coming from my 18mo old girl.
I will amend my offer and add $15 Paypal as an alternative option to muscovy eggs.

I guess I just have to face the fact that muscovies aren't for everyone and b/w pied is a pretty common color. Lets get this thing going again.
wee.gif

I will amend my offer and add $15 Paypal as an alternative option to muscovy eggs.

I guess I just have to face the fact that muscovies aren't for everyone and b/w pied is a pretty common color. Lets get this thing going again.
wee.gif
Oh, I dying!! I want some more Muscovys so badly! But...I'm hatching all my eggs so wouldn't have anything to offer. Heehee

Somebody better snatch these up...I have 4 Muscovys and they are my babies.

~ Aspen

Quote:
Would love to, but I've got 12 Muscovies occupying the extra incubator/hatcher at present, so no place for more ducks. (And really wanted to snap up these or those ducks from CelticOaksFarm.)

:) Sitting on my hands...but have room for chickens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom