PayPal/Hatching Eggs/Chicks Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
THEY HAVE offered to send us a box of rare chicks next week to make up for our 18 egg disaster
fl.gif
that it is something I want, they said they would give me credit also. I think that is fair as long as these problems don't continue.

Quote: Glad they are working with you both. I wish they would answer me when I emailed with problems instead of ignoring me.

Staggered is an understatement for my hatches. I am beyond hope. My husband doesnt even ask anymore. He just tells me, "picked up some more eggs from PO today", or will call me and tell me the chicks are safely in the brooder....all made it OK.  I think he is getting trained? Now the last 3 days he has been building new pens, and added on 2 more than he told me he was going to....

If you could clone your hubby, you could swap em here really quick. I want one! Wait two or three would be better.

Glad they are working with you both. I wish they would answer me when I emailed with problems instead of ignoring me.
they usually don't get back with me quick at all but I am persistent, now my 12 eggs I got last year were a different story out of 6 isbars we had 0 and out of 6 choco orps we had 5 then one died that was close to 50 percent so I didn't push the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom