PayPal/Hatching Eggs/Chicks Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you guys always do so many fun things, I thought I would come up with a fun idea for Easter. A secret easter bunny! Here are the rules, let me know if you want to play.

SECRET EASTER BUNNY BUDDY BOX:

Here are the rules:

1. Send me a pm with your name and address by Wednesday, March 20nd. Please mark if you have any allergies or anything you cannot have (like emu’s lol).
  2. I will pull all of the names out of a hat and pm you your assigned buddy’s name and address before Friday, March 22nd.
  3. Send a box filled with whatever “treats” you think your buddy would appreciate. These can be eggs, chicks or home-created goods. This is supposed to be fun, so anything to make someone smile!
  4. Ship your box around March 26 or 27 with a target receipt date of March 29th.
  5. Open your surprise Easter packet on March 29th!
  6. Have fun!!!!!

bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

Last edited:
So you guys always do so many fun things, I thought I would come up with a fun idea for Easter. A secret easter bunny! Here are the rules, let me know if you want to play.

SECRET EASTER BUNNY BUDDY BOX:

Here are the rules:

1. Send me a pm with your name and address by Wednesday, March 20nd. Please mark if you have any allergies or anything you cannot have (like emu’s lol).
  2. I will pull all of the names out of a hat and pm you your assigned buddy’s name and address before Friday, March 22nd.
  3. Send a box filled with whatever “treats” you think your buddy would appreciate. These can be eggs, chicks or home-created goods. This is supposed to be fun, so anything to make someone smile!
  4. Ship your box around March 26 or 27 with a target receipt date of March 29th.
  5. Open your surprise Easter packet on March 29th!
  6. Have fun!!!!!

bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

thumbsup.gif
I signed up.

Ok I really shouldn't but Mine

Offer $17 I really can't do over this today what I mean is I can't up my offer so this is as much as I can offer

mine PP [email protected]

Offer one of the following

6 Birchen Marans (blue/black, hackle saddle color still a work in progress)

6 Black Copper Marans

6 Blue Copper Marans

6 Hen's choice- black copper, blue copper, blue, silver sussex, splash marans, birchen marans and first generation Olive Eggers (black copper over wheaten ameracauna)

or Spring or 2-3 weeks

6 Silver Sussex

6 CCL- old line

Last edited:
I like the Easter thing sign me up. I have just been out gathering eggs. Still doing some fertility testing but I have some good ones for you today. ;)

I have to get some chickens ready for my 4-h kids but I'll be back

I like the Easter thing sign me up. I have just been out gathering eggs. Still doing some fertility testing but I have some good ones for you today.
wink.png

I have to get some chickens ready for my 4-h kids but I'll be back
Can't wait to have you. Please PM your info when you get a chance.

CPL, if you still want some Coros send me your info. I will ship these eggs on Monday to the people that PM'd me. I ran out of time and boxes Saturday. LOL If you want some Silver Spangled Hamburgs or Silver Phoenix send me your mailing info. All I ask is that you pay shipping costs. I'm not sure how many boxes I can send but will ship everything I have out. Depending upon demand you will get anything from 6 to 8 eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom