PayPal/Hatching Eggs/Chicks Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any muscovy eggs?
They are not laying right now. I will offer them when they start back up.
hu.gif

not to mention they are egg laying machines
big_smile.png
Really??! I thought they only laid some crazy number like 50-75 eggs a year.
hide.gif
Please forgive my numbness if this is waaay off. When I was growing up we only had the gigantic white meat ones and we almost never kept them much after Christmas. We would get over 100 turkeys every year so my dad wanted to try and see if we could breed them. So we did tried to keep them after a year old but we only ever got a few eggs and they were never fertile and the toms would have heart attacks because ours were always bigger than they were supposed to be getting upwards of 35-45 lbs. We even had a 52 pounder once that went to the soup kitchen in the next town over.

found the old swap page and changed it up a bit. It is now in my siggy. I dont have pics yet of bantams but will add them soon.

Really??! I thought they only laid some crazy number like 50-75 eggs a year.
hide.gif
Please forgive my numbness if this is waaay off. When I was growing up we only had the gigantic white meat ones and we almost never kept them much after Christmas. We would get over 100 turkeys every year so my dad wanted to try and see if we could breed them. So we did tried to keep them after a year old but we only ever got a few eggs and they were never fertile and the toms would have heart attacks because ours were always bigger than they were supposed to be getting upwards of 35-45 lbs. We even had a 52 pounder once that went to the soup kitchen in the next town over.
I think she meant the sexlinks
wink.png
I dont think turkeys lay much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom