PayPal/Hatching Eggs/Chicks Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really??! I thought they only laid some crazy number like 50-75 eggs a year.:oops:  Please forgive my numbness if this is waaay off. When I was growing up we only had the gigantic white meat ones and we almost never kept them much after Christmas. We would get over 100  turkeys every year so my dad wanted to try and see if we could breed them. So we did tried to keep them after a year old but we only ever got a few eggs and they were never fertile and the toms would have heart attacks because ours were always bigger than they were supposed to be getting upwards of 35-45 lbs. We even had a 52 pounder once that went to the soup kitchen in the next town over.

I think you had broad breasted in the past. Heritage turkeys breed naturally, broad breasted require artificial insemination. Turkeys however are not all year layers like chickens.

Current Offer: Updated
]Mine pp. My pp addy: [email protected]

Offers:

6+ bantam pbr eggs

Or

6+ lf slw eggs- 4 orders ahead

Or

6+bantam barred oe eggs

Or

4 white call duck eggs- 1 order ahead

Or

6+ lf marans eggs- 2 orders ahead

Or

15+ coturnix quail eggs (When they start laying better)- 1 order ahead

Or

8+coturnix quail.eggs & 6+ button quail
or
8+ LF Layer Mix Eggs: Marans Roo over Marans, Barred Rock, EE & C+Golden Comets

Spring offer:

6 muscovy eggs- 4 orders ahead

Late spring:

6+ sfh eggs- 2 orders ahead

Mine on Paypal

Offer 6 Cayuga duck eggs to ship Monday
Drake covering hens got 1st, Best of Breed and Reserve Medium Duck at an open show this fall One of the hens got 1st and Reserve Breed.

or

6 Partridge/Blue Partridge silkie/showgirls eggs
Birds in the pen have received 1st, Best of Variety, Reserve of Variety, and Reserve of Breed at open shows

or

Later when I start getting atleast 2 or more eggs a day
LF Ameraucana Lavender Split rooster over Lavender Split and Black hens. You will hatch out Lavenders, Lavender Splits, or Blacks.

Last edited:
Mine on Paypal

Offer 6 Cayuga duck eggs to ship Monday
Drake covering hens got 1st, Best of Breed and Reserve Medium Duck at an open show this fall One of the hens got 1st and Reserve Breed.

or

6 Partridge/Blue Partridge silkie/showgirls eggs
Birds in the pen have received 1st, Best of Variety, Reserve of Variety, and Reserve of Breed at open shows

or

Later when I start getting atleast 2 or more eggs a day
LF Ameraucana Lavender Split rooster over Lavender Split and Black hens. You will hatch out Lavenders, Lavender Splits, or Blacks.
I also could send 6 Porcelian silkie eggs when they pick up laying. Right now, I am only getting one day every other day.

Mine - post 6888 - cayugas

Offer - 6+ of your choice

Golden campine

Silver lakenvelder

German New Hampshire

Icelandic

bantam BR

WCB polish (LF)

or

Hen's choice

Last edited:
Mine - post 6888 - cayugas