PayPal/Hatching Eggs/Chicks Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRrrrrrrrr...... I am so jealous of you all I can hardly stand it!!!! I MUST START GARDEN. It is 15 degrees and heading into a snow storm here. There is nothing I can do but stare out of the window and try to remember that something in the world exists that isn't grey and white. My poor birds look like refugees, they are so sick of winter I could barely get them interested in tomato rugby yesterday. They look terrible!

Sorry, lost it a moment.....

I would be THRILLED to clean chicken pens at this point.....I have chicken poop glaciers out there! I had to use the ice pick to get the door closed yesterday.

Ok...lost it twice, sorry.

Last edited:
I would be THRILLED to clean chicken pens at this point.....I have chicken poop glaciers out there! I had to use the ice pick to get the door closed yesterday.

Ok...lost it twice, sorry.
hugs.gif

It's coming. Hang in there.

GRrrrrrrrr...... I am so jealous of you all I can hardly stand it!!!! I MUST START GARDEN. It is 15 degrees and heading into a snow storm here. There is nothing I can do but stare out of the window and try to remember that something in the world exists that isn't grey and white. My poor birds look like refugees, they are so sick of winter I could barely get them interested in tomato rugby yesterday. They look terrible!

Sorry, lost it a moment.....
That's why we start indoors now. So we can get some green, so we don't lose our minds and keeps us going until MAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom