PayPal/Hatching Eggs/Chicks Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine post #7510 PBR please!!

My offer:

6+ Partridge silkie eggs (click on my avatar and scroll down to album for pics. I will try to get them here soon)
900x900px-LL-27157992_Partridgesilkieroo2.jpeg

My roo...his top knot is more full now and so is his tail fluff. His chest is darker now too.

a few girls

a chick.

or

6+ Bantam BBS Ameraucana eggs PURE. I don't have pics of these yet and will get some soon. Nice robin blue eggs. Splash roo over blue and black girls.

or

8+ eggs from my d'Amicauna Project. They are a cross of my bantam Ameraucana and Porcelain d'Anver. They are bantam size and lay beautiful bright olive green eggs. No pics of these guys either but hens look like the Ameraucana but darker blue. The Roo is a dark blue with red on saddle and hackles..He's beautiful! Will get pics soon.

or

8+ eggs from my mixed pen of sillkies. Have White, Lavender, Black (from paint breeding looks like Birchen markings), Black, Buff roos/ Black, White, Paint, Partridge hens. (There are also pics of some of my white and blacks in my album I think).

or $17 paypal.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry about your losses, Heather! Let me know if there's anything I can help replace from my breeds.

I LOVE the Cayuga ducklings that I hatched from your eggs. They are so friendly and are such little clowns! :)

Mine on Partridge silkies on post 7511

Offer

6 Cayuga duck eggs

or

6 Partridge/blue Partridge silkie/showgirl

I'm so sorry about your losses, Heather! Let me know if there's anything I can help replace from my breeds.

I LOVE the Cayuga ducklings that I hatched from your eggs. They are so friendly and are such little clowns!
smile.png
Thank you, for your offer. Right now, I am trying to get things built for the chicks that should start hatching in two weeks. I need to come up with something that doesn't use heat lamps. I only thing I lost in the fire that can't be replace by my stock or my mothers is the Porcelain silkies (I do have 7 of their eggs in the incubator.I hope they hatch) I had three Lavender Ameraucana chicks I hatched out of swap eggs but I should be able to hatch some out of my stock, and BBS Marans chicks that I hatched out of swap eggs. I also lost Matthew's pair of bantam buff orps that he showed. But I think he would like to go to a LF breed because he has all bantams and is getting older. We do have some LF buff cochin eggs in the incubator so I hope they hatch for him. It is a very sad way to loose our beautiful birds and chicks. It is still very hard for me to deal with. Everytime I go out I can't help but look at were the shed was. I wish we could of saved them. My husband and I tried but the fire went too fast. It was a very bad day yesterday.

Last edited:
Mine on the duck eggs #7517

Offer:
4 Muscovy Eggs
6 EE

In a week or so:
6 Speckled Sussex
8 OEGB Color Pack (4 each of either chocolate duckwing, lemon pyle, and lemon blue sport. I will also add serama eggs to this if you want them)
2 Toulouse eggs

Last edited:
Mine, post #7518, 2 Toulouse eggs.
Can you do four goose eggs at a time? If so, that'd save you in shipping fees! I don't know how many hens you have though. Hopefully you can, lol!

Offer:
6 Pekin Duck eggs They're laying again finally and have a big bubbers to fertilize. I'm putting eggs in later today to confirm fertility. 1 drake over 3 hens

OR

12 Jumbo Brown Coturnix quail (fertility confirmed, 100% so far, though I didn't set a lot for the initial fertility testing) 2 males over 3 hens ***Two swaps ahead of this offer***
OR

2 Soy candles (jelly jar size)

OR

1 soy candle (jelly jar size) and 2 packs of bath bombs (3 bombs per pack)

OR

4 packs of bath bombs (3 bombs per pack)

OR

Exchange any TWO packs of bath bombs for one salt bar soap (bars are large 7.5oz). I have only two of these available at the moment... One Mineralized Sea Salt bar with Peppermint and spearmint essential oils (ingredients: Saponified Coconut Oil, Mineralized Sea Salt, peppermint and spearmint essential oils) and one Dragon's Blood (ingredients: Saponified Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Fragrance, red and black iron oxide). The mineralized sea salt is exfoliating, the other is not.

(No more goat milk soaps until I get some cured and ready for swapping. I'm VERY limited on bars and need to let some people choose their bars before I know what's left. I'll have an even bigger selection after I get some cured!)

Last edited:
:barnie!

Mine!

2 candles you evil minx!

OFFER
6+ BCM
or
6+ Olive Eggers
Or
6+ buff Faverolle
Or
8+ hens choice - may have a bourbon starting to fill the full bourbon swaps first but I'm getting 1-5 per day so just depends on the ladies!

Also if I owe you a swap that you need or want sent now please send me a pm. I was going to go through tonight but I promised DH that I'd p90x and I have woodburning to do so it won't be until tomorrow night. Ill be wrapping eggs so if you PM me I can get them wrapped and sent tonight! I have a ton of buffs and BCMs light on OEs as I just sent a full order out today. Still hit me up so I can get your order filled! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom