PayPal/Hatching Eggs/Chicks Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want me to add them to your list? LOL! And, the other claim, it's a candle and two soaps... It's entirely up to you, but if you want, I can switch the two soaps out for another candle, so you'd be up to four candles. Whatever you prefer. :)

Thank you, for your offer. Right now, I am trying to get things built for the chicks that should start hatching in two weeks. I need to come up with something that doesn't use heat lamps. I only thing I lost in the fire that can't be replace by my stock or my mothers is the Porcelain silkies (I do have 7 of their eggs in the incubator.I hope they hatch) I had three Lavender Ameraucana chicks I hatched out of swap eggs but I should be able to hatch some out of my stock, and BBS Marans chicks that I hatched out of swap eggs. I also lost Matthew's pair of bantam buff orps that he showed. But I think he would like to go to a LF breed because he has all bantams and is getting older. We do have some LF buff cochin eggs in the incubator so I hope they hatch for him. It is a very sad way to loose our beautiful birds and chicks. It is still very hard for me to deal with. Everytime I go out I can't help but look at were the shed was. I wish we could of saved them. My husband and I tried but the fire went too fast. It was a very bad day yesterday.

Not sure where you keep your chicks but I have a stock tank and use a brinsea ecoglow 50 for warmth...def worth it and keeps them warm in rooms as cool as 50 degrees.

mine 7526 showgirls
offer $17

Mine pp

Offer
6+ BCM
or
6+ Olive Eggers
Or
6+ buff Faverolle
Or
8+ hens choice - may have a bourbon starting to fill the full bourbon swaps first but I'm getting 1-5 per day so just depends on the ladies!

Summer/Spring/Sooner
6+ CCL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom