PayPal/Hatching Eggs/Chicks Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine please, RP turks, #7581. I think this equals three more to come? LOL! I just bought some more MW's too and got 10 eggs shipped today, so hopefully I can get a few more little MW poults. I'm terrible, I know.
This is my last one for awhile, I promise. I need to start selling stuff to help pay for the $200 I just spent on oils this past week!

Offer:
6 Pekin Duck eggs They're laying again finally and have a big bubbers to fertilize. I'm putting eggs in later today to confirm fertility. 1 drake over 3 hens

OR

12 Jumbo Brown Coturnix quail (fertility confirmed, 100% so far, though I didn't set a lot for the initial fertility testing) 2 males over 3 hens ***Two swaps ahead of this offer***
OR

2 Soy candles (jelly jar size)

OR

1 soy candle (jelly jar size) and 2 packs of bath bombs (3 bombs per pack)

OR

4 packs of bath bombs (3 bombs per pack)

OR

2 laundry soap kits (soap bars are 100% saponified coconut oil). I have unscented and honeysuckle. Each kit makes 128 loads.

OR

Exchange any TWO packs of bath bombs for one salt bar soap (bars are large 7.5oz). I have only two of these available at the moment... One Mineralized Sea Salt bar with Peppermint and spearmint essential oils (ingredients: Saponified Coconut Oil, Mineralized Sea Salt, peppermint and spearmint essential oils) and one Dragon's Blood (ingredients: Saponified Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Fragrance, red and black iron oxide). The mineralized sea salt is exfoliating, the other is not.

Last edited:
Mine please, RP turks, #7581. I think this equals three more to come? LOL! I just bought some more MW's too and got 10 eggs shipped today, so hopefully I can get a few more little MW poults. I'm terrible, I know.
it's two unless that last set does nothing....
sad.png

I really need to ship out these crosses though, if anyone is interested in a sideswap. I am not putting anymore in until we know yay or nay on the new house

Last edited:
Mine

Do you have the just blue ameraucanas or is it bbs? Either way I want the ams. Can you please ship in approx 3 weeks? I don't think I can stuff anymore in my one and only incubator but I've been trying to catch one of your offers for a couple of weeks.

Offer:
18PP or
6 BBS ams or
6 (no extras) bantam BBS ams

BBS. yes that will be fine. Just send me a pm with your requested ship date so I can put it one the calendar. Thanks!

it's two unless that last set does nothing....
sad.png

I really need to ship out these crosses though, if anyone is interested in a sideswap. I am not putting anymore in until we know yay or nay on the new house

Yup, you're right, I'm sorry! I was going through my calender to double check and I was like, wait, there's an extra set on here... LOL! I almost forgot about the ones I just put in. I'm DYING to candle them and see if there's anything going on in them!

Current offer:

This is my last one for awhile, I promise. I need to start selling stuff to help pay for the $200 I just spent on oils this past week!

Offer:
6 Pekin Duck eggs They're laying again finally and have a big bubbers to fertilize. I'm putting eggs in later today to confirm fertility. 1 drake over 3 hens

OR

12 Jumbo Brown Coturnix quail (fertility confirmed, 100% so far, though I didn't set a lot for the initial fertility testing) 2 males over 3 hens ***Two swaps ahead of this offer***
OR

2 Soy candles (jelly jar size)

OR

1 soy candle (jelly jar size) and 2 packs of bath bombs (3 bombs per pack)

OR

4 packs of bath bombs (3 bombs per pack)

OR

2 laundry soap kits (soap bars are 100% saponified coconut oil). I have unscented and honeysuckle. Each kit makes 128 loads.

OR

Exchange any TWO packs of bath bombs for one salt bar soap (bars are large 7.5oz). I have only two of these available at the moment... One Mineralized Sea Salt bar with Peppermint and spearmint essential oils (ingredients: Saponified Coconut Oil, Mineralized Sea Salt, peppermint and spearmint essential oils) and one Dragon's Blood (ingredients: Saponified Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Fragrance, red and black iron oxide). The mineralized sea salt is exfoliating, the other is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom