PayPal/Hatching Eggs/Chicks Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time guys....... see time picture
lau.gif

10+ chicks
Choose no more than 5 chicks of each breed/color (I am sure there will be a few more that will "fall" into the box), can be any from my list except choc wyandottes and partridge orps. The earliest ship date will be May, and depending on the chicks you choose could be up to late fall.

Last edited:
A mix of 3 bearded iris (mix of colors), 3 ginger (ornamental) rhizomes, 6 snowdrop bulbs, a very large (baseball sized) amaryllis bulb, 6 yellow flag iris rhizomes and three baby angels trumpets starts (pink). A mix of 10 different types of heirloom vegetable seeds. 12 Mexican Petunias, 6 houseplant starts of your choice. 20 heirloom tomato starts (I'll send them when they're about 12" tall. 6 red bell pepper starts and 3 thai eggplant starts. 6 red asian and 6 pink sweet potato slips and 6 asparagus crowns (2-3 yrs) Mix and match as many of these as you like

10+ chicks
Choose no more than 5 chicks of each breed/color (I am sure there will be a few more that will "fall" into the box), can be any from my list except choc wyandottes and partridge orps. The earliest ship date will be May, and depending on the chicks you choose could be up to late fall.
I offer 75.00 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom