PayPal/Hatching Eggs/Chicks Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yes, do so!

x2 If only my horse wasn't so nosey, I could get a good pic!
he.gif

My offers are:

6 bars of

Complexion Carrot Soap with Neoli Vegan Large Bar

A single bar of all-natural Cold Process handcrafted carrot soap. Revitalizing, toning and nourishing for the skin. Said to increase elasticity, aid in scars, boils, acne, irritated skin, roacea, dermatitis, and aid in regenerating of cells.

Made with organic carrots, organic carrot juice, and lightly scented with Neroli.

The oleic acid in Olive Oil aids in the regeneration of cells, making it a good treatment for aging skin. Its humectant properties draw water into the skin.

Super fatted with Organic Cocoa Butter and Organic Shea Butter for a wonderful moisturizing, creamy, bubbly bar of soap. Your skin will say, Thank You.

Made from special ingredients including Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, and natural extracts, Silk and Flax Protein.

Oils -Olive, Sweet Almond, Castor, Coconut, Palm, Macadamia.

Extracts - Flax Protein, Silk Protein, Sea Kelp, Aloe Vera, Chamomile, and Calendula.

aloe vera extract - effective healing agent for burns, injuries, and acne. soothing and moisturizing, stimulates the growth of new cells and tissue.

calendula extract - helps soothe irritated skin and heals broken skin. In shampoo it soothes irritated scalp and improves scalp condition.

chamomile extract - used for its anti-inflammatory properties. It soothes irritated skin and reduces redness and swelling due to rashes or other irritations. In shampoo, it soothes irritated scalp and improves scalp condition.

Sea Kelp - contains many vitamins and minerals - A,B,C,D,E,F, K, iodine, magnesium, copper, zinc, iron, calcium, phosphorus, nitrogen, manganese. Attracts and retains moisture (humanistic), promotes cell regeneration, soothe and heals skin, antioxidant.

Silk Protein - is useful in elegant hair and skin preparations for its excellent moisture binding properties and velvety smooth after feel. In addition, silk protein is substantive to skin and hair and provides a protective barrier.

The moisturizing and soothing properties of Hydrolyzed Flax Protein make it an ideal ingredient for products targeted to nourish and treat dry, mature, damaged, tired and dull skin and hair.

Cocoa butter has been called the ultimate moisturizer, and has been used to keep skin soft and supple for centuries.

Shea Butter - high in unsaponifiables so much of it survives to provide benefits - gentle enough for babies and sensitive skin. soothes and softens dry, chapped skin, nourishes all skin types.

Additional details on my ingredients is available on my shop Policy page.

There are absolutely no animal products or testing.
100% ANIMAL LOVING SOAPS!
Smoke Free Home
Made with only the purest, environmentally friendly, natural and organic oils.
Approx. weight 5 ounces.
Your soap comes shrink wrapped and labeled.

and my horse clock I'm tryi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom